Vs West Ham (FA Cup)

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Great to see Fella getting another run out, Louis really likes what he brings to the team, his adaptability and presence. His rep on the pitch. Like Fergie's Keane! He'll score today.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

5 years ago

We won't have a better chance of winning the FA Cup, but watch us fuck it up.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

We will tbf Sheesh, the top teams don't put out first teams as much anymore, neither does anybody else in the Prem tbf
Lakendary
First Teamer

5 years ago

We won't bottle this. The trophy is ours.
Count Jackson
First Teamer

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Great to see Fella getting another run out, Louis really likes what he brings to the team, his adaptability and presence. His rep on the pitch. Like Fergie's Keane! He'll score today.
Please may I have the number of your dealer?
Do you want Fries with that?
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Count Jackson wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Great to see Fella getting another run out, Louis really likes what he brings to the team, his adaptability and presence. His rep on the pitch. Like Fergie's Keane! He'll score today.
:)) For years i'd only have a smoke after a game, the last few years i have to start before.......
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Louis has a point about us being tired and West ham having a full week to prepare. It's not fair!
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

Fucking bang average team! LVG already making excuses in his interview just now about how we've played Liverpool and not had much time to prepare.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Count Jackson
First Teamer

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Count Jackson wrote:
:)) For years i'd only have a smoke after a game, the last few years i have to start before.......
Amnesia :ymparty:
Count Jackson
First Teamer

5 years ago

On a serious note though. I can't believe he's not used Schneiderlin to man mark Payet like he did with Ozil.