Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Bilic is going to be the signing of the season...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Star Man

West Ham played some excellent stuff last season under Allerdyce. Another false dawn but it's great to see the #WengerOut brigade doing the rounds after one game.
GLAZERS OUT!
madredmonkey
First Teamer

well played West Ham , great performance, defo was not expecting that result.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Anyone watching the dippers?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:Anyone watching the dippers?
Fuckin awful, aren't they?

Suarez, Gerrard, Sterling gone... nothing left but a defence...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Star Man

Yeah they haven't shown anything yet. Countinho is decent, but not much else.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Fuck it
just1n
Star Man

Fuck. Wonder how many times that cunt Rodgers will use the word "outstanding" in post match interview.
GLAZERS OUT!
danniitronix
First Teamer

just1n wrote:West Ham played some excellent stuff last season under Allerdyce. Another false dawn but it's great to see the #WengerOut brigade doing the rounds after one game.
The Top Reds at the Emirates have a point. No title since the Invincibles and Wenger has been full of shit for years. A couple of FA cups is scant consilation.

When you see the Chavs draw and Arsenal lose, but see the abject cowardly mind set of our Top Red fans calling for LVGs head after one game, it just puts things into perspective. Knee jerk attention seeking reactions, calling for Klopp or whoever the fuck.

Anyonewith a bit of intelligence would know that the grass is not always greener and the Top Reds can perv at other clubs' treasure troves but it takes time, money and skill to build a team that consistently wins. Our spoilt cunts with their chav Britain benefits culture sense of entitlement, that they have some God given right to win everything, is sad. Thankfully this fan is being phased out to the realms of the Internet. They are not relevant, merely sputum in the toilet bowl of cowardly inspired piss and shit.
Spudiator
First Teamer

danniitronix wrote:Sack Jose, how dare he only get a point on the opening day of the season.

Top Red knee jerk drama queens. The Australian cricket team have more bollocks than your Rant Top Red.
Fuck me, Danni! My brother once said of my mum: "she could start an argument in an empty room", and I think the same applies to you. Not the first time I've noticed this of you, trying to settle a debate that nobody started in the first place!