Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
just1n
Star Man

Italian supercup.

Juventus 1-0 Lazio

Pogba in the 23rd minute. Game still in first half.
GLAZERS OUT!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote:

(Arsenal fan cries on camera)
Love it

It is agonising for them, truly agonisng

The Emirates is a horrible place full of negativity and anger

This season I'm going to bask in it more than usual
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:Chelsea have dropped off massively

They're flat and shit, can't keep it

They still need a couple of defenders too because their defence is still a bit shit
That's typical Mourinho... got the points, play safe... intense winning mentality, but risk little to get it... he makes a great deal of his stature as one of the greats, but all his success is built on 2 things... have a better team than anyone else, whatever the cost, and then convince that team to die for the cause... it works, but there's nothing genius about it, and he sure as fuck isn't as great as he or his supporters think he is.

I'm also fairly convinced now, that his so called pursuit of Rooney is bullshit... he doesn't need Rooney, and United have made it very clear that they won't sell to Chelsea, and their pissy, half-assed bids stink of insincerity to me... if they really wanted him, they'd have shoved £40mill at the Glazers right off, not pissed about with ridiculous £20mill insults... since when has Abramovich been a tight cunt? ... Mourinho just wants to mess with Rooneys head before we play them next week... it's working as well, but it's a pathetic way to play football... but that's Mourinho for you... he's got no honour, no loyalty, no scruples and no class... all this, "I'm glad to be home" shit is almost as sickening as the blind hero worship of his fans... who don't seem to know or care that they were a distant second choice, to his preference for taking Fergusons place...

Those plastic fucks in London are welcome to him... the same horrible cretins that were actually applauding their criminal owner today...

Chelsea are an embarrassment to English football... and Mourinho is a perfect fit there.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

They still need a couple of defenders too because their defence is still a bit shit
That's typical Mourinho... got the points, play safe... intense winning mentality, but risk little to get it... he makes a great deal of his stature as one of the greats, but all his success is built on 2 things... have a better team than anyone else, whatever the cost, and then convince that team to die for the cause... it works, but there's nothing genius about it, and he sure as fuck isn't as great as he or his supporters think he is.

I'm also fairly convinced now, that his so called pursuit of Rooney is bullshit... he doesn't need Rooney, and United have made it very clear that they won't sell to Chelsea, and their pissy, half-assed bids stink of insincerity to me... if they really wanted him, they'd have shoved £40mill at the Glazers right off, not pissed about with ridiculous £20mill insults... since when has Abramovich been a tight cunt? ... Mourinho just wants to mess with Rooneys head before we play them next week... it's working as well, but it's a pathetic way to play football... but that's Mourinho for you... he's got no honour, no loyalty, no scruples and no class... all this, "I'm glad to be home" shit is almost as sickening as the blind hero worship of his fans... who don't seem to know or care that they were a distant second choice, to his preference for taking Fergusons place...

Those plastic fucks in London are welcome to him... the same horrible cretins that were actually applauding their criminal owner today...

Chelsea are an embarrassment to English football... and Mourinho is a perfect fit there.
Agree with every bit of that, and that's exactly why I was mortified by the prospect of him becoming our boss when it seemed increasingly likely. Suffice to say I was greatly relieved when he didn't get it!
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:... but that's Mourinho for you... he's got no honour, no loyalty, no scruples and no class... all this, "I'm glad to be home" shit is almost as sickening as the blind hero worship of his fans... who don't seem to know or care that they were a distant second choice, to his preference for taking Fergusons place...

Couldn't agree more; I'm so happy he isn't the boss at Old Trafford.

If it helps, you could start to think of them as an American club based in London; Cheatsea seem to be working very hard to become "America's Team".
bman2
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

I agree totally. Mourinho's shit used to work better than it does now, I think he made the mistake of falling for his own hype. He's devolved from being a needling mind games player to just being an embarrassing obnoxious asshole. The thing that's really annoying is how much the English press loves him and all his drama, they didn't seem to have much time for it in Italy and Spain.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Aye, Alf, the Mourinho love in was bad but the Abramovic love in was sick
bman2
Legend

I actually think the low bids for Rooney are a worse sign for Chelsea; I don't they reflect Mourinho's insincerity, I think that he really wanted Rooney but couldn't convince Abramashits and his bean-counting lackies that Rooney was that big a priority. After all they've got Torres and now Lukaku who cost £20M and made quite an impression last season, to say nothing of all the other expensive attackers they've bought recently (Hazard, Schurrle, Mata etc etc). That's always been Chelsea's problem, they spend big money on transfers but it's all so capricious and non-strategic. Abaramovich has spent a fortune on attackers, so now they've literally got more good attacking midfielders than they can use (Hazard, Mata, Schurrle, Oscar, De Bruyne, Moses, and of course Lampard) while the rest of the squad is a bit ordinary and threadbare. Based on rumours and his own comments, I get the impression Mourinho doesn't much care for or rate Mata, Lukaku, or Luiz, and it's notable that none of them played today. Unless Mourinho manages to find a magic formula fast that his predecessors couldn't, Chelsea's going to be a soap opera shit show.
Lazarus
Legend

Lukaku played.........Just saying!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Its ultimately a win win for Jose either he gets Rooney or he rejoices in stirring the shit and unsettling him. Which obviously isn't difficult.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X