Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Why the fuck did they keep filming? I said out loud when he hit the deck, and you could see his face, this is bad this... he looked dead. Yet they kept filming. Then when they're resuscitating him, they kept filming. Absolute cunts

That's why the players surrounded him to give him privacy, but they were in pieces, cos their teammates fucking dying, they could barely stand

Fuck the BBC
To be fair, the BBC aren't responsible for the filming there but the minute they started doing CPR and got the defibrillator out, a smart BBC director cuts the feed to the images and shuts fucking Jonathan Pearce up instead of letting the cunt waffle on
Totally. Cut to the studio ffs. He collapsed out of nowhere, that means one thing - basically what Muamba went through (which was much more sensitively handled than this).

I'm a bit traumatised cos he's one of my favourite players. Sure he is for everyone here. Well imagine kids seeing that? It all happened so quick, I couldn't get it off fast enough, couldn't find the remote.

And then I had to keep checking back in for news cos you're desperate for the cunt to survive, and all you can see if grieving players, fans, his missus ffs

Awful that
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Btw, Kasper Schmeichel was great during all that, a calm head, reassured the players, even Eriksen's wife. Kept it together. Fucking legend
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

That’s good news. 2020-21 is just determined to keep on being shit, isn’t it.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago

Fingers crossed
Absolutely fucking incredible, the power of collective prayer
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Why the fuck did they keep filming? I said out loud when he hit the deck, and you could see his face, this is bad this... he looked dead. Yet they kept filming. Then when they're resuscitating him, they kept filming. Absolute cunts

That's why the players surrounded him to give him privacy, but they were in pieces, cos their teammates fucking dying, they could barely stand

Fuck the BBC
To be fair, the BBC aren't responsible for the filming there but the minute they started doing CPR and got the defibrillator out, a smart BBC director cuts the feed to the images and shuts fucking Jonathan Pearce up instead of letting the cunt waffle on
Totally. Cut to the studio ffs. He collapsed out of nowhere, that means one thing - basically what Muamba went through (which was much more sensitively handled than this).

I'm a bit traumatised cos he's one of my favourite players. Sure he is for everyone here. Well imagine kids seeing that? It all happened so quick, I couldn't get it off fast enough, couldn't find the remote.

And then I had to keep checking back in for news cos you're desperate for the cunt to survive, and all you can see if grieving players, fans, his missus ffs

Awful that
To be honest, i suspect the film crew were, at least initially, hoping this was something quickly resolved and kept rolling cameras for that reason. It did quickly become voyeurism though.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

Fingers crossed
Absolutely fucking incredible, the power of collective prayer
The power of modern medicine... much maligned but still amazing.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Bloody hell! They're going to resume the match!
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

UEFA are cunts, but they've really excelled themselves re-starting this match. The players have been coerced, this idea that re-starting the game for Eriksen is a bag of shit. They've re-started it for the sponsors and broadcasters that have invested heavily in the tournament. If you need time to process what has happened, you should be given time.

Finland have just scored too. Schmeichel spilled an easy header. If he'd not just seen his teammate drop dead and be resuscitated, he saves that.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Such a sad penalty. No convinction or thought in the pen for Denmark. They shouldn't be playing this, it's a buy for Finland.