Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
swampash
Legend

I guess the move was a bit of a 'shit or bust' thing for him. To his credit he's giving it his best shot. Good luck to him, though I wouldn't really want him back.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 years ago I guess the move was a bit of a 'shit or bust' thing for him. To his credit he's giving it his best shot. Good luck to him, though I wouldn't really want him back.
He’d be daft to come back. Stay where things are going well for you! He’s still in the prem, and playing for what’s currently a comfortably top half team that might even get into Europe.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Leeds beat City 2-1 away after going down to 10 men. The first game was 1-1. So Pep has failed to beat Bielsa in the league this season.

Makes our 6-2 look more impressive
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lingard with 2 against Leicester. He could propel West Ham into Europe. Incredible
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He’s flying. He looks exactly the sort of player we miss. Madness. And it makes us look stupid - you have to question our coaching when Moyes can get that sort of tune of out of him, whilst we’re running Rashford into the ground.
dozer
Legend

Dortmund are leading against City but I don't know how. City are dominating the game. Haaland is simply running around aimlessly. Bellingham looks good though.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Dortmund are leading against City but I don't know how. City are dominating the game. Haaland is simply running around aimlessly. Bellingham looks good though.
Haaland has no support, but he's still a threat. He'll only need one chance.

Have to say it's a really high quality game, played a really fast pace. Both teams on it. High concentration levels. Having seen how much better than Spurs we are, this is a reality check.
dozer
Legend

City was easily beaten by Chelsea. Chelsea dominated the game.
Guardiola basically put his b team out there except 1 or 2 players. That was a bit surprising because the league is all but wrapped up
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago City was easily beaten by Chelsea. Chelsea dominated the game.
Guardiola basically put his b team out there except 1 or 2 players. That was a bit surprising because the league is all but wrapped up
Must be putting everything into the CL, key players’ recovery programs, training and the like.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

De Bruyne did his ankle in the game, so City are a bit fucked