OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago bender as in southern gawky shitehouse, or something

http://unitedrant.co.uk/ranton/viewtopi ... 4&start=30
Is that how you use it?

Cos it's regional, and when it comes along with big blacks and wogs it makes you sceptical
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago got it on good authority the old chinless dutchie twat was a paedo an all

I don’t really but we can all make shite up tbf
Mate it just looks fucking desperate. You've been called out and embarrassed a bit so you're saying Gaal is a nonce to deflect. How the mighty fall.
Is there actually any substance to that claim - just asking because I’ve heard it repeated before and if it were true surely it would have come out by now?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago got it on good authority the old chinless dutchie twat was a paedo an all

Mate it just looks fucking desperate. You've been called out and embarrassed a bit so you're saying Gaal is a nonce to deflect. How the mighty fall.
Is there actually any substance to that claim - just asking because I’ve heard it repeated before and if it were true surely it would have come out by now?
Big blacks has been said a few times many moons ago (hoof it to the big black and variations of) but the last time I remember it used was in a thread around the time Joey signed / was linked to Lukaku. It's most likely in the Rom or Jose threads. I cba to look because we know what Knobs about. He doesn't contest any of the shit I've said except the rape thing, which is interesting. I've posted here before most of you, and before Knob, so I know him well. Like how he bottled taking on Capt. But that's another story. It's just your classic left v right shite.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Why is it always right wing and left wing politics with you?
What the fuck had that got to do with football?!

Anyone can be a football fan and have opinions without their politics or religion mattering!!!
It’s why football had been a fucking great thing over the years bringing people together ....you seem to want to divide tho for your own selfish reasons
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago Why is it always right wing and left wing politics with you?
What the fuck had that got to do with football?!

Anyone can be a football fan and have opinions without their politics or religion mattering!!!
It’s why football had been a fucking great thing over the years bringing people together ....you seem to want to divide tho for your own selfish reasons
Knob made it political when he said "too many lefties" at me, Laz etc when we were having a simple convo. And I'd rather not talk politics in the football threads which is why I said Knobend should post in the politics threads. But he always bottles it. It's part of his plan to not give anything away about himself for fear of comeback. Obvious tory fanny.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago

Big blacks has been said a few times many moons ago (hoof it to the big black and variations of) but the last time I remember it used was in a thread around the time Joey signed / was linked to Lukaku. It's most likely in the Rom or Jose threads. I cba to look because we know what Knobs about. He doesn't contest any of the shit I've said except the rape thing, which is interesting. I've posted here before most of you, and before Knob, so I know him well. Like how he bottled taking on Capt. But that's another story. It's just your classic left v right shite.
Those big black midfielders

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1977&p=136833&hilit ... ck#p136833
bman2
Legend

Can we agree to draw a line under all that stuff and move on with a clean slate? Saying openly racist, bigoted, or otherwise offensive stuff is now clearly not acceptable on Rant (just like the rest of the internet beyond white supremicist sites). I for one don't know who said what over the years. I clearly remember the two obnoxious trolls, pint vulgar and "max" whatever, going on about Lukaku's penis, for example, and saying other obviously bigoted shite (racist, stuff about people with handicaps, and all the rest). They've rightly been banned, as should anybody who does the same. But other than that, I don't remember anything along those lines by the people who post here now (going by their handles at any rate). Maybe it's because I don't tend to post in the non-football threads, although admittedly that's because in quite distant years past those threads did seem to be full of stuff I wasn't comfortable with --- though that's not the case now -- so maybe it's was a case of see no evil on my part. But there was also a lot of sarcasm and irony on Rant, even concerning potentially offensive subjects. For better and also for worse, the world has less tolerance for irony now, even if you're a standup on a stage.

Specifically on Snoops, I personally never saw him say the kinds of obnoxious crap that "max clifford" and pint vulgar did. It never occurred to me to lump him in with the trolls. Knobs uses a lot of irony and sarcasm, and it's true that sometimes bigots do that online to air their views with "plausible deniability". But me personally, in recent memory, I don't recall him crossing a line. I vaguely recall a comment about Irish people I didn't care for, years back, but I don't recall anything of that sort that I have a more recent, reliable memory of, so fuck it. My interpretation (but perhaps I'm being too generous) of the "big black midfielder" comment that Sid just linked to is that Knob was attributing that kind of mindset to Mourinho, and condemning it. But you're definitely getting into dangerous, ambiguous territory with that kind of phrasing, and we should avoid that. I'd feel better if Knobs clarified that.

While I'd like a fresh start, I also strongly feel that Rant should be a place that you're not going to get the fucking sack if your employer looks at the forum. Potential new posters also shouldn't see stuff that discriminates against them . I might be mistaken, but I don't think there's anything discriminatory on the forum, that stuff was long ago. In fact, maybe some old threads should be deleted to emphasise the clean start, though I know the bigoted trolls' stuff was already deleted.

That's just my personal take, I'm open to being persuaded otherwise (except for the points I highlighted in bold and italics, those are non-negotiable for me).
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Good post, Bman. The plausible deniability shit shouldn't be tolerated on here the same way it isn't on the rest of the internet, because it's well known tactic bigoted cunts use. If it was once, maybe, but Knob has said this shite a few times along with other stuff. So that plus his stated dislike for lefties - I'm not having the irony / sarcasm take. He's a classic right wing edgelord, the kind you get on reddit. They say something edgy and "un-PC", and if they get flak for it, they fall back on irony and sarcastic. That's how Knob got away posting that big black shite just a year ago, at the same time Max and Pint got banned for black pudding.

One thing am.aware of is you can't say what someone finds offensive or abusive. It might be one post, it might be 3 years of harassment. Everyone has a different limit. And you can't police how that person deals with it. If they want to contact the site or someone's internet provider, it's up to them.
dozer
Legend

I don't think I've ever seen Snoops or Knobby post racist stuff. I didn't follow too much of this nonsesnse in this page mind so I've only assumed that was the implication.
Just let it go and move on.
Perhaps it's better to report offensive posts and not spam the thread about it. Idk if reporting posts helps though - does anyone see them? Fub perhaps?
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 4 years ago I don't think I've ever seen Snoops or Knobby post racist stuff. I didn't follow too much of this nonsesnse in this page mind so I've only assumed that was the implication.
Just let it go and move on.
Perhaps it's better to report offensive posts and not spam the thread about it. Idk if reporting posts helps though - does anyone see them? Fub perhaps?
The exclamation mark icon ("Report post") will allow you to report any post you feel necessary and this should notify all the mods.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence