OGS.....

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

yeah but how do you get rapist and tory from thinking one person is better at being a football manager than someone else’s ffs
lkhm

hoofing
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 year ago

Knobby’s the most dangerous right winger we’ve had since Ronald left tbf
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Reagan?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
yeah but how do you get rapist and tory from thinking one person is better at being a football manager than someone else’s ffs
The rape thing hit home didn't it
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

1 year ago
I don't know if you were posting when Chris161 was, but... He was a one. Truly fucked up. You wouldn't trust Knob around him, even if he he'd been CRB checked.
Last edited by Sid on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

1 year ago
more of a becks for me, should see the benders I’ve walloped tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Bender. Can't beat vintage homophobic terms from middle aged edgelords.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

bender as in southern gawky shitehouse, or something

http://unitedrant.co.uk/ranton/viewtopi ... 4&start=30
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
it’s far too late to be giving it the big bollocks ffs, when cap would start topics about disabled and wheelchairs or bri or galway would give it the shite about cals cock or benders names topics he was well up for it, now they’re gone the big bollocks come out ffs and making up shite about rape threats, bang to rights for me, all because the old dutchie twat retired in disgrace ffs
So the rape threats were made up but you fess up to the big blacks and bender shit. Fair dos.

This, plus your "too many lefties" comment shows you're right wing. And fair enough. But engage in the political convos instead of playing out your bitter emasculated rage v Gaal v Jose front.

And btw Capt etc wouldn't posted the shit they used to cos they've grown up. It's like still laughing at 1970s Bernard Manning jokes about pissing on japs. Also Ed would ban em because the internet has changed, and he's liable, and so are you, with your home and work IPs logged.
Actually, I had this conversation with Ed a long time back and he was fairly certain that he wouldn't be liable. I don't know the legality of it for certain.

I also doubt whether Ed would be doing any banning especially since he's clearly quite busy with some large scale changes that you may or may not have noticed.

It's quite clear, when you sign up to this forum, that every post is timestamped and logged against the posting IP address. I would imagine that there'd still need to be a process whereby a claim is made against the hosting provider who then request info from Ed/me.
What are the large scale changes happening? Just seen the website has gone and so has the twitter. Forum next? Hope not, it's a vital means of expression for middle aged edgelords now they're clamping down on reddit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

the sites gone ffs

what about jay shon

one of the great rant batterings tbf
lkhm

hoofing