OGS.....

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Fub your old mate Snoops is back!
i'd like to have felt that everyone here was a mate
So why ignore me? Why not tell me what has bent you all out of shape about me? Mates don't pick on their mates for no reason. I mean all the things you've recently accused me of are things you've done yourself. Are you done with the ignoring now or is it a post by post deal?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago


Glad to hear that Snoops. By the way i get described it's hard sometimes not to believe that i'm the root of all evil on here. Good to know you find it as funny as I do. Why do you think people keep claiming i do all this stuff and then when I ask them to explain or show me they don't answer?

Do you believe Poch wants to come here, have you seen anything to indicate that he would or is it a feeling you have? Because some people here keep talking about getting a manager like United can get whoever they want and I haven't seen any evidence for that in years and years, that goes for players as well.
I can’t imagine Poch would think we are his ideal job right now ...however I do think he wanted to come here last summer and thought he was getting the job before we surprisingly gave it to Ole Fulltime....

I think we are now in a position where we are fucked really as to actually being able to compete again while we have Gkazers /Woody...BUT surely we should be at least playing better football AND/OR challenging for the Top 4...
Sacking Ole would at least mean we would get higher up the table than 9th anyway.
We literally have the worst manager in the league - it’s rediculous for a club of our size...
Imagine me just walking down from the bar and handing you a pint with a friendly smile on my face........

"Snoops mate you can "think and thought" all you want but there's no evidence that Poch was ever coming to us and basing an argument on your feelings is bollocks man. Ole got the job no matter what I or you think or feel, our problem as you say and we all know is the Glazers and Woodward and there's sweet FA that we can do about that. But you think sacking Ole now would magically get us up the table somehow? How do you know that? If you can do that tell me what flavour crisps i've got behind my back??? Cheers!"

Do i still sound angry?
I think the general consensus is that he wanted the job Last summer ...Doesnt matter if he did or didn’t I’m just saying it’s a different proposition taking over now than last summer ...

Of course sacking Ole would help ....our squad isn’t a 10th place team - should we be behind Sheffield Utd etc?
Ole is (IMHO) the worst manager in the league and it’s a disgrace a club our size is giving it to a work-experience coach
It's all about the feelings with you. Our squad isn't a 10th place team, so what place is it then with these players that get hammered day in, day out on here? Sounds like you agree with me, it's not the players.
These players have never been this bad...they are better than 9th or 10th and it looks like we cud still drop further...

There are NO tactics and we look worse after halftime generally ...
The only time we do something is when it’s all dung-ho nothing to lose at end of games - kinda like the last part of Joses reign
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago


I can’t imagine Poch would think we are his ideal job right now ...however I do think he wanted to come here last summer and thought he was getting the job before we surprisingly gave it to Ole Fulltime....

I think we are now in a position where we are fucked really as to actually being able to compete again while we have Gkazers /Woody...BUT surely we should be at least playing better football AND/OR challenging for the Top 4...
Sacking Ole would at least mean we would get higher up the table than 9th anyway.
We literally have the worst manager in the league - it’s rediculous for a club of our size...
Imagine me just walking down from the bar and handing you a pint with a friendly smile on my face........

"Snoops mate you can "think and thought" all you want but there's no evidence that Poch was ever coming to us and basing an argument on your feelings is bollocks man. Ole got the job no matter what I or you think or feel, our problem as you say and we all know is the Glazers and Woodward and there's sweet FA that we can do about that. But you think sacking Ole now would magically get us up the table somehow? How do you know that? If you can do that tell me what flavour crisps i've got behind my back??? Cheers!"

Do i still sound angry?
I think the general consensus is that he wanted the job Last summer ...Doesnt matter if he did or didn’t I’m just saying it’s a different proposition taking over now than last summer ...

Of course sacking Ole would help ....our squad isn’t a 10th place team - should we be behind Sheffield Utd etc?
Ole is (IMHO) the worst manager in the league and it’s a disgrace a club our size is giving it to a work-experience coach
It's all about the feelings with you. Our squad isn't a 10th place team, so what place is it then with these players that get hammered day in, day out on here? Sounds like you agree with me, it's not the players.
These players have never been this bad...they are better than 9th or 10th and it looks like we cud still drop further...

There are NO tactics and we look worse after halftime generally ...
The only time we do something is when it’s all dung-ho nothing to lose at end of games - kinda like the last part of Joses reign
Can't say I disagree much other than were you say No tactics i'd say limited tactics given the mood at the club for years, experience or current ability/desire of our players. Takes time. Jose had much longer to get his shit together and a lot more experience.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6131
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Supposing we've lined a couple of signings up for January - yeah I know - we're not about to sack Ole just before a window, as those signings would presumably be compromised. Unless they've been lined up on the proviso that a manager change is likely.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

What tier of player is Ole going to attract?
Sancho? Doubtful

Think an English PL player or some youth player form lower sides is all that he can hope for
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6131
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
What tier of player is Ole going to attract?
Sancho? Doubtful

Think an English PL player or some youth player form lower sides is all that he can hope for
Fair point. Replacing Ole with Poch now may actually help us attract talent.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
What tier of player is Ole going to attract?
Sancho? Doubtful

Think an English PL player or some youth player form lower sides is all that he can hope for
Fair point. Replacing Ole with Poch now may actually help us attract talent.
I’d think so for sure....
but not sure Gkazers will finance anytging big- looks like we spending £60m net a summer now.

But I’m it’s a fair assumption Poch could do better with this squad than Ole.
We can’t second with a worse Squad two seasons ago
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

it’s far too late to be giving it the big bollocks ffs, when cap would start topics about disabled and wheelchairs or bri or galway would give it the shite about cals cock or benders names topics he was well up for it, now they’re gone the big bollocks come out ffs and making up shite about rape threats, bang to rights for me, all because the old dutchie twat retired in disgrace ffs
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

got it on good authority the old chinless dutchie twat was a paedo an all

I don’t really but we can all make shite up tbf
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26550
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
it’s far too late to be giving it the big bollocks ffs, when cap would start topics about disabled and wheelchairs or bri or galway would give it the shite about cals cock or benders names topics he was well up for it, now they’re gone the big bollocks come out ffs and making up shite about rape threats, bang to rights for me, all because the old dutchie twat retired in disgrace ffs
So the rape threats were made up but you fess up to the big blacks and bender shit. Fair dos.

This, plus your "too many lefties" comment shows you're right wing. And fair enough. But engage in the political convos instead of playing out your bitter emasculated rage v Gaal v Jose front.

And btw Capt etc wouldn't posted the shit they used to cos they've grown up. It's like still laughing at 1970s Bernard Manning jokes about pissing on japs. Also Ed would ban em because the internet has changed, and he's liable, and so are you, with your home and work IPs logged.
Post Reply