TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26418
Joined: 8 years ago

3 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
3 years ago
Sid wrote:
3 years ago
I'll give Choke a whirl this weekend. Sounds a bit fucked up tbf
Did you watch it then Sid?
I haven't yet, been working too hard. But I will
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6758
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
3 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
3 years ago
Sid wrote:
3 years ago
I'll give Choke a whirl this weekend. Sounds a bit fucked up tbf
Did you watch it then Sid?
I haven't yet, been working too hard. But I will
i'd have thought there would have been less trolleys to collect what with the England game over the weekend
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26418
Joined: 8 years ago

3 years ago

FuB wrote:
3 years ago
Sid wrote:
3 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
3 years ago
Sid wrote:
3 years ago
I'll give Choke a whirl this weekend. Sounds a bit fucked up tbf
Did you watch it then Sid?
I haven't yet, been working too hard. But I will
i'd have thought there would have been less trolleys to collect what with the England game over the weekend
On the contrary Fub, I've been lugging crates of booze into peoples cars for the game
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

2 years ago

Avengers - Infinity War: OK

The Greatest Showman - despite Hugh Jackman's obvious passion for it, it was shite. Formulaic garbage, piss poor attempt at a "musical" and the actual music was shite too!

Better Call Saul - only one episode, but by fuck it's great to finally have this back. Truly incredible viewing!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

2 years ago

Is it too early to say that "Better Call Saul" could be better than "Breaking Bad"?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

2 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
2 years ago
Is it too early to say that "Better Call Saul" could be better than "Breaking Bad"?
It's great but it's slower paced than BB.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
2 years ago
Is it too early to say that "Better Call Saul" could be better than "Breaking Bad"?
It's great but it's slower paced than BB.
And that's why I like it more - BB was slow paced in parts but the final season was almost a rush to get to its conclusion.

With BCS the writers are just letting it do its own thing organically, and it's all the better for it imo
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5111
Joined: 7 years ago

2 years ago

You small-englanders getting Babylon Berlin?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2691
Joined: 5 years ago

2 years ago

Here's a documentary on Chernobyl:

User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

2 years ago

What's the thoughts on final GoT season?

I'm enjoying it, but I think the pacing to get things moving as quickly as possible towards a climax is to the show's overall detriment - could have benefited by being either a season longer, or even a few more episodes in this final season to make it flow a bit better.

Looking forward to watching this "Chernobyl" series though...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Post Reply