Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
senna
Star Man

It's the opposite Sid.

Real will go out spending big this summer.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tbf yeah you're probably right
pint vulger
First Teamer

Sad turbo posting to justify his spot on the forum ,Sad cunt.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lol my place is well well established on Rant after 12 years of posting. Whereas your standing on here is non existent. You're trying to chum up with Alf and he just continually tells you to fuck off. It's great.

You've been a bitter cunt all day haven't you, desperately trying to get my attention, dedicating a full day to me

You're clearly reeling after recent events :))
pint vulger
First Teamer

From the pub to you sat on your fucking camode and all day ,the lads laughing like fuck at you .All day every day ,get a job !

Comedy gold :D :D :D
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fuckvme you're pure raging, not seen you lose it like this very often

Is it because you know you're next lol
swampash
Legend

I thought trolling was going to be one of the things the mods were going to try and stamp out? Banter's fine, but unappetising, pointless trolling, such as PV's, is what is screwing this place up.
This is a thread about transfers, supposedly. If PV wants a trolling thread he can set one up...no one will bother reading it, but at least it will get the crap out of serious threads like this one.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Tbf....Id say Sid and Laz troll as often....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Snoops asking you to back up the stuff you write isn't trolling it's calling out bullshit. Go on show me some examples of my trolling. But maybe start with those Pogba stats you used to prop up your Top Red fanboy love.

Lets say your right though is it not impressive that me and Sid can troll the fuck out of people without resorting to Racism, Misogny, Homophobia and abusing the disabled?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Innit ^

Also trolling by definition is cruel. The example always used is reddit trolling trans kids. They hound em for months/years with transphobic, homophobic abuse etc, mock em, sometimes dox em (hack their accounts and publish all their financial details online), make them feel worthless and repeatedly tell them to kill themselves and offer ways of doing it. And the vicmtims actually go away and kill themselves. It's a serious a form of abuse that like I said before results in prison sentences. That's why I said to Harry before, you can't just tell people to kill themselves or even joke about it anymore. The internet has chaned.

So that's trolling. Whereas when someone like Dozer says "Fellaini is clearly better than Pogba" and posts a few stats - that's not trolling, that's s winding up. Wumming. Wummery. It's not cruel, it's not racist, homophobic, dangerous - he's winding you up.

A great example of my wummery was my reply to Pike, if I do say so myself, the one where I told him to fuck off coming here periodically saying "oh it was better in my day" - I lured him in, and he briefly started posting again. That's top wumming, it got him posting. Had I have carried on, if we all have a concerted effort, we could get the old twats back easily just by winding em up. So yeah, wumming is fine, and it's even a useful tool. It's a major reason why Rant has kept going for 12/13 years.

But right I'll say it again... a lot of what I say isn't wummery or part of an agenda, it's my actual opinion. But after this post the conspiracy theories will have gotten even stronger. But hey, it keeps this place going.