vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

I missed Gaal, was it another kung fu kick incident???
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1646
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Anyone see LVG then?!? Hahahahaha!!!! I do love him.
Excellent game!
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:WTF IS LVG DOING!!!!!!!! FFS get up you clown!
Ha I thought it was cool and european that he stayed seated on the bench. TIT!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Hhahaha wtf Gaal
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Lazarus wrote:WTF IS LVG DOING!!!!!!!! FFS get up you clown!
Ha I thought it was cool and european that he stayed seated on the bench. TIT!
Haha literally nobody has ever said this

You're fishing so hard, your life must be pretty shit
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6127
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

He needs to do more of it. Not throw himself on the floor, but get involved, be a leader. The crowd reacted. If you're one of us, be one of us!
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1646
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:I missed Gaal, was it another kung fu kick incident???

Nah, simulated falling on the ground, got off the bench had a pop at the fourth ref and fell on the groun, the Neaderthal who thinks a qualification for a good manager is to get off the bench will be nursing his hard on.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8645
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Telling that Gaal is finally showing the passion on the sidelines that he's famous for -- he just gets more passionate about the young kids, doesn't vibe with big stars like Di Maria and Rooney.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4802
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Come on Jacuzzi! Please score.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Sid wrote:I missed Gaal, was it another kung fu kick incident???

Nah, simulated falling on the ground, got off the bench had a pop at the fourth ref and fell on the groun, the Neaderthal who thinks a qualification for a good manager is to get off the bench will be nursing his hard on.
Aye seen it now, fucking great stuff
Post Reply