Vs Elegant London Footballing Academy

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

I'm still laughing at Fellani is better than Mata
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lakendary
First Teamer

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lakendary wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Lakendary wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Rooney has been shit, there's no argument, but I want to know why... I can't believe he's finished at just 29.

Has he lost his appetite for the game? I'm not sure that can be true, because that's something that would be apparent in training... If he just wasn't arsed any more, then surely his training would be shit as well, and Van Gall would see it...

Is he burnt out? There's a good argument for that, but again, it would surely show up in his training...

Van Gall still praises Rooney and seems to back him... either Van Gall is fuckin blind, or being disingenuous...

Whatever... Rooney has to carry his own baggage for being poor, but I'm still convinced there's a few good years left in him, if he can sort himself out... my concern is Van Gall isn't the manager he needs... our football right now doesn't suit Rooney at all, so I can't see him playing his way out of this bad form, and Van Gall has bigger problems with the whole team being shit, than to worry too much about one player, even his captain... I reckon as long as Rooney has the other players support, then he'll have Van Galls support...

So, I can't see Rooney sorting himself out at United... at least not under Van Gall...
And the excuses keep on coming. Now it's not playing him at number 9 anymore, no, he needs a manager that can get him to play better. Fuck off!

Rooney is a professional footballer and the captain of United and England. He needs to wake the fuck up and start playing better if he has any desire to become United's all time top goal scorer. No one is to blame but him.

Part timers arent worth listening too, go and throw yourself into a lake you Danni mark 2 gypo
Why don't you go eat a dick you cunt? Better yet, why not eat Alf's dick? So many people in here sucking his dick including you. Just take a nibble.

Fulltimers can talk shite in here too. Don't know why their opinions matter more than a part-timers. E.g. Dozer's comments about Fellaini being better than Mata and Herrera.
Ya see... another big mouth, gob shite, cry baby... what's your problem? You wanted an argument, right? So now why you getting all pissy when you've got one?

Everyone here has an opinion... you want to state yours, go ahead... you want to state yours, by telling someone to "fuck off", and then misrepresenting their argument, just to talk shit, then don't be surprised when they call you out... no one here puts up with it... if you don't like that, then fuck off to one of the "nice" forums...

And Bernie, you can fuck off an'all... it's always like this with some of you lot... you can't resist sticking the boot in on Rooney, and when someone speaks up against it, you call them the "pro Rooney gang", or some other daft shite! What does that make you lot, the "anti Rooney club"??

The problem with this, is it's always you cunts that start the argument... always!

You lot have been whingeing about Rooney for years, even when he was playing well, just because of his contract issues, and don't deny it... that's when this whole Rooney argument started... well now you've got your wish, he's playing rubbish, and you cunts can't shut up about it... bit of a twisted mentality if you ask me, but there you go... our best player has become one of our worst, and you lot couldn't be happier...
My apologies for telling you to fuck off. I just can't take the excuses for Rooney anymore. Fair enough you want van Gaal out. It just seems like you are saying that a new manager will get him to play better. Sounded like a new excuse.

If think if you are one of the league's highest paid players, you should play the part. If you learned that a colleague that is on the same level as you is earning twice as much as you but doesnt perform half as well at his job as you are, you'd most probably be fucked off. No? So how much Rooney earns is very relevant. All this talk about him just looking after himself and his best interest is bollocks. Prove to us you are worth £300,000/week.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Has he lost his appetite for the game? I'm not sure that can be true, because that's something that would be apparent in training... If he just wasn't arsed any more, then surely his training would be shit as well, and Van Gall would see it...

Is he burnt out? There's a good argument for that, but again, it would surely show up in his training...

Van Gall still praises Rooney and seems to back him... either Van Gall is fuckin blind, or being disingenuous...

Whatever... Rooney has to carry his own baggage for being poor, but I'm still convinced there's a few good years left in him, if he can sort himself out... my concern is Van Gall isn't the manager he needs... our football right now doesn't suit Rooney at all, so I can't see him playing his way out of this bad form, and Van Gall has bigger problems with the whole team being shit, than to worry too much about one player, even his captain... I reckon as long as Rooney has the other players support, then he'll have Van Galls support...

So, I can't see Rooney sorting himself out at United... at least not under Van Gall...[/quote]
And the excuses keep on coming. Now it's not playing him at number 9 anymore, no, he needs a manager that can get him to play better. Fuck off!

Rooney is a professional footballer and the captain of United and England. He needs to wake the fuck up and start playing better if he has any desire to become United's all time top goal scorer. No one is to blame but him.[/quote]

Part timers arent worth listening too, go and throw yourself into a lake you Danni mark 2 gypo[/quote]

Why don't you go eat a dick you cunt? Better yet, why not eat Alf's dick? So many people in here sucking his dick including you. Just take a nibble.

Fulltimers can talk shite in here too. Don't know why their opinions matter more than a part-timers. E.g. Dozer's comments about Fellaini being better than Mata and Herrera.[/quote]

Ya see... another big mouth, gob shite, cry baby... what's your problem? You wanted an argument, right? So now why you getting all pissy when you've got one?

Everyone here has an opinion... you want to state yours, go ahead... you want to state yours, by telling someone to "fuck off", and then misrepresenting their argument, just to talk shit, then don't be surprised when they call you out... no one here puts up with it... if you don't like that, then fuck off to one of the "nice" forums...

And Bernie, you can fuck off an'all... it's always like this with some of you lot... you can't resist sticking the boot in on Rooney, and when someone speaks up against it, you call them the "pro Rooney gang", or some other daft shite! What does that make you lot, the "anti Rooney club"??

The problem with this, is it's always you cunts that start the argument... always!

You lot have been whingeing about Rooney for years, even when he was playing well, just because of his contract issues, and don't deny it... that's when this whole Rooney argument started... well now you've got your wish, he's playing rubbish, and you cunts can't shut up about it... bit of a twisted mentality if you ask me, but there you go... our best player has become one of our worst, and you lot couldn't be happier...[/quote]

My apologies for telling you to fuck off. I just can't take the excuses for Rooney anymore. Fair enough you want van Gaal out. It just seems like you are saying that a new manager will get him to play better. Sounded like a new excuse.

If think if you are one of the league's highest paid players, you should play the part. If you learned that a colleague that is on the same level as you is earning twice as much as you but doesnt perform half as well at his job as you are, you'd most probably be fucked off. No? So how much Rooney earns is very relevant. All this talk about him just looking after himself and his best interest is bollocks. Prove to us you are worth £300,000/week.[/quote]

I DONT WANT LVG OUT FFS! I want him to finish his hatchet job and leave a top squad, that and qualifying for the champions league were his remit and he's doing well on those two points, I'm not saying Rooney isn't done either, I'm saying I DONT KNOW IF ITS LVGS TACTICS AND IF HES HAPPY ROONEY IS DOING WHAT HES TOLD WHICH IS WHY HE WONT DROP HIM OR IF HE IS DONE!!! Matas only started showing his top form again now. I just think its a coincidence and most agreed on here by the way even last year that our supposedly better and /or flair players looked off the pace but the ones who suit being told EXACTLY what to do have come on leaps and bounds because it suits them, there is little or no remit for anybody to do anything x factory except Martial. Memphis doesn't strike me as a guy lacking in confidence, he burst onto the scene for about two games and now he looks like shite.

I will concede that the 10 is supposed to be the player that can do whatever he wants and either Rooney is struggling with that, which he shouldn't be, or he's fucked in which case hook him for a few games for Herrera and let's see.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Lakendary wrote:

If think if you are one of the league's highest paid players, you should play the part. If you learned that a colleague that is on the same level as you is earning twice as much as you but doesnt perform half as well at his job as you are, you'd most probably be fucked off. No? So how much Rooney earns is very relevant. All this talk about him just looking after himself and his best interest is bollocks. Prove to us you are worth £300,000/week.
No... I specifically said, "Rooney has to carry his own baggage for being poor", but I don't understand how he can be finished at just 29... he may never get it back, but that would be a shame, in my opinion... not something to gloat about, which is what many here seem to want to do...

One thing I find funny though... this argument that "the pro Rooney gang" are always making excuses for him... so when I say, Van Gall might not be the best manager to sort him out, you lot get all excited bitching, "oh no, more excuses"... but it's you lot that are claiming it might be Van Galls fault for making him "undroppable"... sounds like an excuse to me... apologies to Dozer, cause I know he doesn't believe that... he believes Rooney's been finished for years, and should have been sold to make way for Fellaini, who is being held back from becoming the United legend he was always destined to be!

By the way... welcome to "Rant"...

It's called that for a reason!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

zebs giving it large about part timers lol. he's started so many shit threads when he was one.
He still can't quote; part time or full time, his quality of forumming is very poor.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:I'm still laughing at Fellani is better than Mata
Even Young has been better than Mata for us. Mata's not be all that for us except for a few handful of games.
People really do have short memories.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Mata has quality that you'll notice when he's gone, like his touch and finishing. Shit hot. His two goals at Anfield last season, rife with quality, technique, ability.

He's like Schweinsteiger, when the ball comes to him there's no worry, you're in safe hands

That's what we want from Rooney, a top senior pro, to have that quality - even if he's not producing the x factor of old
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:zebs giving it large about part timers lol. he's started so many shit threads when he was one.
He still can't quote; part time or full time, his quality of forumming is very poor.
Speaking of poor quality forumming....

"Why do you need to be so aggressive and RAWKish when you make an argument? Is it because I'm not a member of your committee?"

How about answering the question I'm asking? Whose on my committee?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
dozer wrote:zebs giving it large about part timers lol. he's started so many shit threads when he was one.
Speaking of poor quality forumming....

"Why do you need to be so aggressive and RAWKish when you make an argument? Is it because I'm not a member of your committee?"

How about answering the question I'm asking? Whose on my committee?
Wow, the Save Rooney Committee members really are a sensitive bunch. At least Rooney does take abuse well and behaves himself in general tbf to the chap.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Mata has quality that you'll notice when he's gone, like his touch and finishing. Shit hot. His two goals at Anfield last season, rife with quality, technique, ability.

He's like Schweinsteiger, when the ball comes to him there's no worry, you're in safe hands

That's what we want from Rooney, a top senior pro, to have that quality - even if he's not producing the x factor of old
That depends on who plays instead. If it's someone like Depay, then yeah, I'll miss Mata's quality.
Sorry, I don't rate his finishing at all. He used to be good at freekicks but he's lost that too now I think.
He's not even versatile.
The warning signs were there when Jose wasted no time in getting rid. But... sadly he's still better than Depay at the moment.

Having said that, Mata is playing well at the moment, but that looks like form rather than class.