Vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

United win with eight square ups head to head and three red cards will do me
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

5 years ago

For all the complaining about United, Liverpool fans have less to be hopeful. They can't score either. United wins this in low scoring affair. 1-0 or 2-0. I still think United haven't played badly. If Rooney played 9, once in a while he needs to hit the ball first time with either foot. Also, if Mata gets a few more shots on goal the boys will come good.
jason_uk
Star Man

5 years ago

2-0 Utd..depay to score at some point
jason_uk
Star Man

5 years ago

jason_uk wrote:2-0 Utd..depay to score at some point
If DDG plays that is
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Will Young or Fellani come in then, Herrera is injured, logic would be Mata at 10 with Memphis and Young wide
Grandstander1
First Teamer

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:Will Young or Fellani come in then, Herrera is injured, logic would be Mata at 10 with Memphis and Young wide
I like Ashley Young on the right. Sometimes playing right footed wingers, on the offwing is too predictable. Always cutting inside and shit. At least on the right he can go to the byline, or cross it early a little higher up the pitch, and he can still cut inside. Mata has to move inside to 10. The shape just gets too narrow with him always drifting into the middle. Thank fuck Darmian isn't afraid to get forward.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Grandstander1 wrote:
redzebs wrote:Will Young or Fellani come in then, Herrera is injured, logic would be Mata at 10 with Memphis and Young wide
I like Ashley Young on the right. Sometimes playing right footed wingers, on the offwing is too predictable. Always cutting inside and shit. At least on the right he can go to the byline, or cross it early a little higher up the pitch, and he can still cut inside. Mata has to move inside to 10. The shape just gets too narrow with him always drifting into the middle. Thank fuck Darmian isn't afraid to get forward.

Fuck you'll start Dozer off telling me Young has never played wide right or 10,

But yeah Id agree unless Memphis fancies a go on the right
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

For me, this has got 0-0 all over it... Rogers's attack is fucked, so he'll play to not lose... and that's how Van Gall plays anyway...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Papers saying Rooney is a doubt... supposedly because he's not with the club at the hotel...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Injured, shitness or he's fallen out with Van Gaal

Or we're playing mind games