v Does anyone really give a fuck anymore?

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Too much sentiment for Mata. He checked out from United 6/7 years ago. Been on the take ever since.
Problem is that most since him never checked in
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Rangnick doesn't show any urgency on the sidelines. Every other manager shows some passion. Rangnick is like a doctor doing a post mortem. He can't influence shit.
dozer
Legend

Bruno blaming the referee after clearly fouling the player unnecessarily shows he's deranged.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City losing 2-0 now, massive bottlejob this, historic :))
sheesh
Legend

I can't believe my day has been reduced to cheering on City... and they fuck things up.

West Ham are drawing BTW, so we're back in europa league as things stand, if anyone cares.
Last edited by sheesh 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Rangnick doesn't show any urgency on the sidelines. Every other manager shows some passion. Rangnick is like a doctor doing a post mortem. He can't influence shit.
Will you be stopping banging on about Rangnick after this game? Go on... Give us all something to look forward to
dozer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 1 year ago I can't believe my day has been reduced to cheering on City... and they fuck things up.
I'd rather Liverpool win over UAE
sheesh
Legend

2-2 City.
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago Rangnick doesn't show any urgency on the sidelines. Every other manager shows some passion. Rangnick is like a doctor doing a post mortem. He can't influence shit.
Will you be stopping banging on about Rangnick after this game? Go on... Give us all something to look forward to
I didn't say anything that negative about your reverend Rangnick except that he doesn't show any signs of urgency or passion unlike other managers. That's hardly criticism.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago
I didn't say anything that negative about your reverend Rangnick except that he doesn't show any signs of urgency or passion unlike other managers. That's hardly criticism.
Rangnick is a priest?

I didn't accuse you of criticising him. I asked if you were going to stop banging on about him after the game.