Vs Brentford

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Will this be another case of a shite side taking points off us, basically by running round more than we do and actually giving a shit?
sheesh
Legend

I really hope we stick with more or less the same team that played vs Villa. I say that, but the manager's been talking about Pogba lately.

IMHO there were a few shoots of optimism (in terms of how we played), bearing in the midfield that started. Elanga had a good game.

Rashford and Maguire need to stay out of the team.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I’m so excited for this…

NOT…
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend

I read a Twitter post that apparently Ralf has told the Board that Shaw, Maguire and AWB aren’t good enough and need to be replaced. If this is a true statement, god bless Ralf.
Jason
Star Man

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago I really hope we stick with more or less the same team that played vs Villa. I say that, but the manager's been talking about Pogba lately.

IMHO there were a few shoots of optimism (in terms of how we played), bearing in the midfield that started. Elanga had a good game.

Rashford and Maguire need to stay out of the team.
Echo same sentiment.

Losing the 2 goals in the context of the game was bad enough, but when you think had we kept the cs it would have harder for Harry to expect to waltz back into the 11, makes it all the worse.
swampash
Legend

Isn't it a bit too early for Pogba - he's surely not match fit?
sheesh
Legend

You might be right, Swampash.

The teams

Brentford: Lossl, Sorensen, Jansson, Pinnock, Roerslev, Janelt, Norgaard, Jensen, Canos, Mbeumo, Toney.
Subs: Henry, Forss, Wissa, Ghoddos, Ajer, Baptiste, Bidstrup, Stevens, Fernandez.

Manchester United: De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Alex Telles, McTominay, Fred, Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Elanga, Ronaldo.
Subs: Jones, Maguire, Mata, Martial, Rashford, Heaton, Henderson, Matic, van de Beek.
Jason
Star Man

Loving this, ralf has gone without maguire again.
He doesn't give a shit about price tags.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago I read a Twitter post that apparently Ralf has told the Board that Shaw, Maguire and AWB aren’t good enough and need to be replaced. If this is a true statement, god bless Ralf.
Goldbridge was banging on about that the other day and slagging off the journalist who broke the story.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Loving this, ralf has gone without maguire again.
He doesn't give a shit about price tags.
Likewise no Rashford in the starting line up. Thank fuck
NQAT's official artificial intelligence