Vs Brentford

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

Jones into midfield?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There are green markings all over the pitch. Do they share their pitch with a team from another sport? Or are they markings to help with team instructions, system, pressing etc.....?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ah, they share with London Irish
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Dull as fuck. I could have played in goal for them.
FuB
Site Admin

Well, that was predictably shit
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

We should have spent big on the best RW in European football. But we ended up buying Sancho.
Jason
Star Man

That set piece coach needs sacked.

We are more of a threat to our own goal than the opposition from our own corners.

Corners we should just stop going forward for them and cut the risk, as we are so shit from them.
fat maradona
Legend

We couldn’t make a decent cross if our lives depended on it at an exorcism.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ronaldo is clearly still capable of moments of magic, but his all round contribution to how we attack with the ball is a problem.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago That set piece coach needs sacked.

We are more of a threat to our own goal than the opposition from our own corners.

Corners we should just stop going forward for them and cut the risk, as we are so shit from them.
We're the only team in the country to have not scored from a corner. In the PL, the next worst team has 3, I think. Its a pathetic stat and I think it speaks volumes about the lack of desire and aggression we show to do the ugly things. I.e compete physically with your marker and get your head on that fucking ball