Vs Brentford

Forum for match day threads
Jason
Star Man

Rode our luck a bit, but a good win in the end.

Bruno finding some form could be key as well.

Also I hate that slabhead twat, captained de gea in my fantasy team, and had dalot as well. Huge haul ruined with maguires introduction!
dozer
Legend

We were lucky today. If Brentford had taken a few of their chances in the first half it would have been a different outcome.
swampash
Legend

Am I alone in not being really that sure about Varane?
swampash
Legend

Goodnight folks...
bman2
Legend

Argh I missed this one, and we won! Sounds like it might have been a better performance? It looks like Ralf learnt from the Villa game and tried to shore up the defence when we were two goals up. Unfortunately the CB available was Maguire...
fat maradona
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Am I alone in not being really that sure about Varane?
He ain’t the top top player from 5-8 years ago but he’s still an upgrade on our dross.

Chatting to the Villa fans last week, they couldn’t believe we loan Tuanzebe out and play Maguire and Lindelof.
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Am I alone in not being really that sure about Varane?
He ain’t the top top player from 5-8 years ago but he’s still an upgrade on our dross.

Chatting to the Villa fans last week, they couldn’t believe we loan Tuanzebe out and play Maguire and Lindelof.
Yes, crossed my mind too.
dozer
Legend

Varane played well. I'm happy when he's playing.