Vs Villa (Cup)

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We're so disjointed with the ball. No fluency and we choose the wrong options all the time. Greenwood especially - the amount of times he chooses the wrong option, especially when he's got a runner outside of him.

Why the fuck is Rashford not following that up?!!
Jason
Star Man

What the fuck is rashford at there, he just gives up when the ball is live.
No confidence, no killer instinct, cavani would have been in on martinez there.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Get Rashford off! He's been shit again, and his effort and body language is awful again!!
sheesh
Legend

Why didn't Rashford move for the ball then? Weird.
FuB
Site Admin

FuB wrote: 2 years ago Rashford really can't br arsed, can he?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Can’t remember being this embarrassed by a performance.

Rashford is making me want to kill somebody. Awful.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I may be clutching here, because Rashford was poor for much of last season and we largely put it down to playing with an injury. But he's been poor this season and his body language is awful - could his penalty miss for England, and/or the subsequent racist shite have messed his head up....?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago Can’t remember being this embarrassed by a performance.

Rashford is making me want to kill somebody. Awful.
Every bit as bad as the Wolves game. We look rotten.
sheesh
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago I may be clutching here, because Rashford was poor for much of last season and we largely put it down to playing with an injury. But he's been poor this season and his body language is awful - could his penalty miss for England, and/or the subsequent racist shite have messed his head up....?
It could well be some sort of mental health issue, but then again, it's on the manager to take him out of the firing line.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago I may be clutching here, because Rashford was poor for much of last season and we largely put it down to playing with an injury. But he's been poor this season and his body language is awful - could his penalty miss for England, and/or the subsequent racist shite have messed his head up....?
I said this before. I reckon so. He seems bitter and jaded now, which is exactly what you'd expect from someone whose been through a huge government led hate campaign that lasted 18 months or so just cos you wanted to feed hungry children. And then of course all the missed pen shite.
Last edited by Fuck the Glazers 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.