Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Apparently we have over 20 covid cases in the squad, so it's a bit mad that this game is going ahead as it puts United at a massive disadvantage

Hopefully the cases are spread out across the squad otherwise we might have to field a team without any CBs or strikers if it's affected one particular area more than others
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Wait, Rashford said nearly ever player returned to training on Xmas Eve, so we have a full squad to choose from. If that's the case then there's been some miraculous recoveries from covid. Good job United never rush players back eh cos otherwise I'd be concerned.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Wait, Rashford said nearly ever player returned to training on Xmas Eve, so we have a full squad to choose from. If that's the case then there's been some miraculous recoveries from covid. Good job United never rush players back eh cos otherwise I'd be concerned.
Of bigger concern, I fear, is that Rashford is now managing the team
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Well we need to win this to keep pace with the other big clubs. Top four is looking very tight right now. Arsenal are on a roll, and Conte is grinding out the results with Spurs. Who knows what kind of training we've been able to do with Covid.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Arsenal are getting their shoot together. They’ve recruited well and they have some good young players - Saka, Smith-Rose, Martinelli, Odegard. They’ll continue to improve. Conte gets the job done. But our squad is better, so its on Ragnick to get his ideas across properly, maybe add one or two smart signings in Jan, and get us motoring.

No fucking excuses, tonight’s game needs a win and a performance.
dozer
Legend

Beek doesn't start. McFred is playing again.
Looks like we are all missing something about McFred.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

In Ralf we trust…
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
sheesh
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Arsenal are getting their shoot together. They’ve recruited well and they have some good young players - Saka, Smith-Rose, Martinelli, Odegard. They’ll continue to improve. Conte gets the job done. But our squad is better, so its on Ragnick to get his ideas across properly, maybe add one or two smart signings in Jan, and get us motoring.

No fucking excuses, tonight’s game needs a win and a performance.
Agreed. Arsenal are the team that concern me when it comes to assessing our top 4 prospects.
FuB
Site Admin

It warms the heart to see that maguire is still as shit. In all these difficult times I yearn for something consistent
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

Oh FFS