vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago We're not being pressed because we're winning the ball back quickly and attacking quickly, so we've pinned them back. We've not seen the usual shitness from Maguire or Lindelhoof either because Palace have hardly seen the ball. Good stuff so far.
If you stop the ball getting close to your defence, they don't get shown up to be shit.

We dropped off towards the end so hopefully Rangnick will push them back into this for the second half
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago We're not being pressed because we're winning the ball back quickly and attacking quickly, so we've pinned them back. We've not seen the usual shitness from Maguire or Lindelhoof either because Palace have hardly seen the ball. Good stuff so far.
If you stop the ball getting close to your defence, they don't get shown up to be shit.

We dropped off towards the end so hopefully Rangnick will push them back into this for the second half
Yeah they couldn't keep the intensity up, which is fair enough. But it looked like they enjoyed themselves in the first half, so hopefully they're going to buy in to Rangnick's football. I think they will. Some of these players went public under Jose saying they want to play exciting attacking football. Well now they've got their wish.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

A reminder that Rangnick was going to get the England job until the FA decided to go with Allardyce instead :))

It came down to those two, and they chose big Sam :))
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago A reminder that Rangnick was going to get the England job until the FA decided to go with Allardyce instead :))

It came down to those two, and they chose big Sam :))
I would investigate this decision for corruption. We know big Sam likes a brown envelope, I bet some of the FA members do to. I reckon a few of them got a tidy sum when Big Sam got the job.
dozer
Legend

I haven't seen Mike Phelan on the stands. Is he gone?
dozer
Legend

We've been mediocre second half.
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago I haven't seen Mike Phelan on the stands. Is he gone?
Let's not get too hopeful
dozer
Legend

We've not created chances this half. I think our players are pretty much finished after the demanding gegenpress in the first 30 odd mins.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The identity has gone in the second half, it's back to the same old shite. This is where we need to be patient.
dozer
Legend

We don't have many options on the bench. He can bring on Donny but he'll probably come on in the last 5 mins