Vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago Chelsea deserved a win. So this point means nothing. Just a small psychological boost.
Yeah the points on the table don't mean anything
Yeah. The table is just a necessary evil.
The team that finishes at the top of the table usually goes on to win the league though.
dozer
Legend

Fuck me. That Carrick interview was the worst thing I've seen a United manager do. Not a penalty, disappointed not to win because we set up the team to win, Chelsea barely had chances, midfield 3 made him proud and United pressed well in the game apparently. He's a deluded cunt.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Good point. Long way to go, because we spent most of it on the back foot and I actually think our 11 is as good as theirs.
Hopefully you meant our 11 minus AWB, Fred and Matic at the very least.
Yeah but balance it up. Sancho or Hudson-odoi? Bruno or Loftus-cheek?
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago Chelsea deserved a win. So this point means nothing. Just a small psychological boost.
The team that finishes at the top of the table usually goes on to win the league though.
Any team worth their salts should be able to win the league without needing a table. They should just deserve it.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Fuck me. That Carrick interview was the worst thing I've seen a United manager do. Not a penalty, disappointed not to win because we set up the team to win, Chelsea barely had chances, midfield 3 made him proud and United pressed well in the game apparently. He's a deluded cunt.
It was a good interview. It shouldn't be taken literally.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Any team worth their salts should be able to win the league without needing a table. They should just deserve it.
Tbf a top philosopher like Dozer is looking for greater meaning than simple points on a table
bman2
Legend

Tbf a top philosopher like Dozer is looking for greater meaning than simple points on a table
There’s that Dozer temperament. Can’t be bothered with tables and points.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Fuck me. That Carrick interview was the worst thing I've seen a United manager do. Not a penalty, disappointed not to win because we set up the team to win, Chelsea barely had chances, midfield 3 made him proud and United pressed well in the game apparently. He's a deluded cunt.
I just saw the interview. He did look mopey and sounded like we’d been cheated out of a win or something. But we probably shouldn’t reach much into it. They’ve been on a bit of a roller coaster and maybe he’s just heard he’s going to be sacked or something… but probably he just need more media training to not sound like a mopey Sesame Street muppet.
dozer
Legend

I thought "having a system" and "having an identity" were the top complaints from the experts here and our version of the supreme intelligence.
swampash
Legend

Pleased with the manner of the performance. Under the hobbit we would have probably shipped a barrelful.