Vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

We’d do very well just to get a draw here. Chelsea look very consistent so far.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah Chelsea are ruthless. But it will be interesting to see how the squad respond. They'll be looking to make an impression on Rangnick. His appointment will have brought about new belief and optimism. But obviously he's not taken over yet so the pressure's off. Chelsea won't know what to expect.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Yeah Chelsea are ruthless. But it will be interesting to see how the squad respond. They'll be looking to make an impression on Rangnick. His appointment will have brought about new belief and optimism. But obviously he's not taken over yet so the pressure's off. Chelsea won't know what to expect.
Tuchel's pretty well renowned for meticulously planning for all eventualities so, even if they won't know what to expect, they'll have prepared for it anyway
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

Chelsea should win pretty comfortably, but stranger things have happened in football.

Today is a free hit for the players until Rangnick comes in, so hopefully we'll have a go.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Can’t see anything but a dicking here. Just want it out of the way so we can get on with the Rangnick reset.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ronnie benched. Interesting...
swampash
Legend

Damage limitation lineup?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Damage limitation lineup?
Might be 2+2=5, but I wonder of Rangnick doesn't see Ronaldo working in his system and has given the word 'im not going to be the one who drops Ronaldo, you can donit Carrick and save me from early controversy'.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Not looking forward to this!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Damage limitation lineup?
Might be 2+2=5, but I wonder of Rangnick doesn't see Ronaldo working in his system and has given the word 'im not going to be the one who drops Ronaldo, you can donit Carrick and save me from early controversy'.
Rangnick will drop that one player who has a track record of being the best player at every club, his country under so many different managers and systems? Rangnick will be ready to suck his cock, asking him to play every game.