Vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
Jason
Star Man

Almost a smash and grab, but a point is good coming off the recent run of form/results we have had.
bman2
Legend

Honestly it might be our best performance of the season. Obviously the tactics were defensive. But the intensity and concentration was at a level we haven’t seen in ages. Our best defensive performance of the season.
dozer
Legend

Chelsea deserved a win. So this point means nothing. Just a small psychological boost.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Surprised at how hard done to Chelsea felt throughout that. Tuchel was on his knees screaming, slamming his fists into the ground. He let himself go a bit. He shouldn't be getting that heartbroken over a draw in november against the team that finished second last season.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Chelsea deserved a win. So this point means nothing. Just a small psychological boost.
Yeah the points on the table don't mean anything
sheesh
Legend

That was a much better performance in the second half. OK we rode our luck a little bit, but you need that at a place like Stamford Bridge.

I had a sneaky feeling we might get something today. It is frustrating that we gave a daft penalty away, but apart from that, can't really complain.

Unlike the performances against City and Liverpool, we showed some fight today.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago Chelsea deserved a win. So this point means nothing. Just a small psychological boost.
Yeah the points on the table don't mean anything
Yeah. The table is just a necessary evil.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Good point. Long way to go, because we spent most of it on the back foot and I actually think our 11 is as good as theirs.
fat maradona
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Good point. Long way to go, because we spent most of it on the back foot and I actually think our 11 is as good as theirs.
Hopefully you meant our 11 minus AWB, Fred and Matic at the very least.
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Good point. Long way to go, because we spent most of it on the back foot and I actually think our 11 is as good as theirs.
Hopefully you meant our 11 minus AWB, Fred and Matic at the very least.
Our defenders are worse. Our offense is better.
Varane getting injured has really cost us.