vs Villareal

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

We were lucky to beat these cunts at Old Trafford so will we see a bounce now the manager that apparently all the players got on with has gone, leaving the coaching team that can't coach for shit behind?

This is the early (17.45) game just in case anyone hadn't realised already.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago We were lucky to beat these cunts at Old Trafford so will we see a bounce now the manager that apparently all the players got on with has gone, leaving the coaching team that can't coach for shit behind?

This is the early (17.45) game just in case anyone hadn't realised already.
Yeah I’ll probably miss it at that time. Hopefully the team can get through, I really don’t want to get bounced out of the CL again. It would be such a let down to have another season of nothing to fight for except top 4.
swampash
Legend

Be interesting to see the team selection, to see to what extent Carrick is his own man or the hobbit's yes man.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Be interesting to see the team selection, to see to what extent Carrick is his own man or the hobbit's yes man.
Not easy though. Ole played his favourites so consistently that the others have very little form to go on. Maguire is a mess, Varane injured, so what do you do at the back?
bman2
Legend

I think a draw would be ok for us, but I might be wrong about that. It’s away in Europe, and he’s only been in charge for 24 hours, so Carrick should aim to keep in simple, tight at the back. For the first half at least.
Jason
Star Man

Will he start vdb is the question!

I've read that Carrick was pushing for a back 3, who knows if any truth in that, but guess we will see soon enough.

I can see them tanking us, whats going to have really changed since Saturday?
swampash
Legend

I’d play McTominay in a back three, I’d also play VdB and Sancho.
swampash
Legend

Sancho and VdB both in...and Maguire and Fred, FFS!
swampash
Legend

And Martial. FFS!!
Jason
Star Man

Mcfred, martial, maguire...
Vdb and sancho in from start which is a positive, and Bruno dropped which is probably his biggest call, though deserved after his performances recently.