Vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
Jason
Star Man

Wow.. 6 mins till ko and no topic.

Says alot!

Ronnie and pooba benched. Ogs could regret that.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I thought this was tomorrow given that we played in the CL on wednesday. There's going to be some fatigue after wednesday's emotional outpouring. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a shitshow. Benching Ron and Pog is wise IMO.
dozer
Legend

Martial misses easy goal. Ole will never learn. Why didn't Lingard start the game?
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 2 years ago I thought this was tomorrow given that we played in the CL on wednesday. There's going to be some fatigue after wednesday's emotional outpouring. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a shitshow. Benching Ron and Pog is wise IMO.
Maybe benching them is wise, but starting martial not so much!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

De Gea is finding his old form again, looks brilliant
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We have no attacking patterns of play, we're just looking for long shots and one-twos out wide so we can put in shite crosses. It will get better as all of our top players get used to playing with each other, but it's shit that nothing's coming from the brains behind the team.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We play mid-late Fergie style football, before high pressing attacking football was a thing. We were always open at the back and had to ride our luck, and relied on individuals combining to create opportunities. It stands out in today's game.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Brilliant hit, Martial. Ole justified starting him now tbf.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago We have no attacking patterns of play, we're just looking for long shots and one-twos out wide so we can put in shite crosses. It will get better as all of our top players get used to playing with each other, but it's shit that nothing's coming from the brains behind the team.

I'm honestly convinced that signing 2 quality midfielders would sort it. Or at least make it much better. Thats where you need your rhythm and tempo need to be set.

Its not been great, but better than most of our recent games.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago De Gea is finding his old form again, looks brilliant
Can't help feeling that being replaced at the end of last season and losing his place in the Spain team has focused his mind a bit
NQAT's official artificial intelligence