Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
fat maradona
Legend

Even after putting 5 of the worlds top attacking players on the pitch at the same time, we are still 0-0.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Perhaps we need to bring God back out of retirement to manage this lot
I guarantee the Glazers will have had that convo at least once since Fergie retired. It's the ultimate populist appointment. Think of the clicks!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ron there for a tap in
dozer
Legend

That goal was more of Greenwood than Ronaldo. Proper center forward reactions from CRon.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's cos Greenwood hits such a wicked shot, keepers can't catch the ball, and Ron the poacher taps it home to mask another average display lol
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

VIIIIVVVVAAAA
sheesh
Legend

Newcastle will come back out pushing for an equaliser so there should be more opportunities for us to score.

I'm following the game on Sky Sports - looks like the Geordies should have scored.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Poor half really. Everythings too slow, we badly lack a proper midfield maestro.

And Sancho has been properly underwhelming so far.
fat maradona
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Newcastle will come back out pushing for an equaliser so there should be more opportunities for us to score.

I'm following the game on Sky Sports - looks like the Geordies should have scored.
https://redit1.soccerstreams.net/

Why don’t you watch it instead Sheesh
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sancho has looked a bit brighter but still shite tbh. I think he's a confidence player.