Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Great team goal
dozer
Legend

Sancho started brightly but he's been mediocre. It's early days. Somehow I now think he could be good for us. He seems to make the right decisions. it's just a matter of getting used to the team.
fat maradona
Legend

Like I keep saying, Sancho will need some time. He looked brighter today than he has previously and it will only get better. Once his bestie Rashford is back, he’ll be wicked for us.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

AWB is fucking annoying the shit out of me.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago AWB is fucking annoying the shit out of me.
His drop off has been massive. I can see why the club wanted Trippier, if only to light a fire up his arse.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Matic is so completely and utterly fucking useless when faced with a player running at him. Willock just ran past him unopposed.
fat maradona
Legend

Matic is so not suited to be our ‘destroyer’. The oppo are practically walking past the lump
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Beautiful strike wow
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The attacking options are a joke, I don't think there's ever been a club with such a strike force: legends, future legends, GOATs, youth etc
fat maradona
Legend

Donny gets 5 mins to prove he’s worth playing more often