Vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

Aye, I could certainly add myself as a body. My old man wants in too and he's nearly 70. And my lad, who's only 11. He doesn't really get it, but he still wants in. I think he just fancies a go at getting on the pitch!!
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Next Glazer Out protest on 15/16 May - the weekend that the PL is looking to reschedule the Utd v Liverpool fixture!!
Fuck yes. They really are making it impossible for the cunts to run this club. It's fucking brilliant
I really feel like I need to get involved.

My personal dilemma is that I have a senior position in the company I work for. Contractually I have various clauses about my personal and social life, and if I get into trouble with the law, I'll lose my job and it'll make it very difficult to get another in my profession. Now, if I were young and single then fuck it. But im married and have 2 kids.
Yeah that's an awkward situation. One thing I was told is that it's important to know what action is necessary and when. And right now we're doing well disrupting games without too much law breaking. Read the room kind of thing.

I'm not well versed on how police manage football fans, but I do have a bit of knowledge regarding protests so maybe I can give you a bit of advice if you do choose to go out. Wear all black, no identifying markings, a black covid mask, a rucksack with a change of clothes, and don't talk to police (no comment). Also take a police bust card with you in case you get nicked (plan for the worst).

I have some more resources if you want them, stuff that was knocked up for the kill the bill demos
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
The other aspect is, acting lawfully and peacefully doesn't necessarily make you immune from arrest.
This. Absolutely. Look at the kill the bill demos. The Sarah Everard vigil. Most people that were beaten and arrested were peaceful. Cos the state / police don't do peaceful protest, they've got the monopoly on violence, so if you go out you need to understand that you could get battered and nicked for just standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So my advice in that post up there is literally just common sense if you're going to a demo - even if you're not going to break the law

It's also worth remembering that literally standing on Glazer owned land is breaking the law. I'm pretty sure they own the land outside OT, so if fans mass there for a demo, police will be within the law to beat you back off Glazer property

It all depends how police handle it. What will be the response to sunday's action? United will be screaming for much heavier, more aggressive policing. But sometimes if police think the best way to handle it is 'hands off' approach, you might be okay.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Next Glazer Out protest on 15/16 May - the weekend that the PL is looking to reschedule the Utd v Liverpool fixture!!
Fuck yes. They really are making it impossible for the cunts to run this club. It's fucking brilliant
I really feel like I need to get involved.

My personal dilemma is that I have a senior position in the company I work for. Contractually I have various clauses about my personal and social life, and if I get into trouble with the law, I'll lose my job and it'll make it very difficult to get another in my profession. Now, if I were young and single then fuck it. But im married and have 2 kids.
Yeah that's an awkward situation. One thing I was told is that it's important to know what action is necessary and when. And right now we're doing well disrupting games without too much law breaking. Read the room kind of thing.

I'm not well versed on how police manage football fans, but I do have a bit of knowledge regarding protests so maybe I can give you a bit of advice if you do choose to go out. Wear all black, no identifying markings, a black covid mask, a rucksack with a change of clothes, and don't talk to police (no comment). Also take a police bust card with you in case you get nicked (plan for the worst).

I have some more resources if you want them, stuff that was knocked up for the kill the bill demos
Nice one Sid, I may well end up giving you a shout. There comes a time where you have to stand up for your principles. I feel like if I keep quiet and allow myself to be browbeaten, I'm complicit in enabling the things I detest.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

The media won't lead with this, you won't see his broken face in the photos they publish

sheesh
Legend

1 month ago

If we win tomorrow, that's 2nd place wrapped up. I hope the players are going to be physically ready for this.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Masses of police outside Old Trafford as fans start gathering

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone reading this is going to the protest, read this

https://greenandblackcross.org/guides/key-advice/

Green and black cross have legal observers there to observe the police. They also provide free legal advice in case you get nicked.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

United players are already at Old Trafford. The sneaky cunts got them there 4/5 hours before usual. Think they also stayed at a different hotel. Sneaky cunts.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

They let the tyres down :))

bman2
Legend

1 month ago

The Liverpool bus is also a decoy. Liverpool’s players are in OT now. Game on.