Vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
The big difference between this and past protests is the fact no one has a ticket to the game. No one is losing their afternoon out that they paid for so there's no chance of protesters feeling any guilt whatsoever. For once we can thank this pandemic for something.

I do hope the media don't try to spin the fans breaking in to the ground in such a way as to paint the protest as criminal.
Souness is already trying, the scouse cunt
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

I really dislike Souness.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Is the game still going to be played today?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Is the game still going to be played today?
No, postponed.

No word of when it'll be played but I think they'll try and get it on tomorrow
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Thanks for clarifying
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
The big difference between this and past protests is the fact no one has a ticket to the game. No one is losing their afternoon out that they paid for so there's no chance of protesters feeling any guilt whatsoever. For once we can thank this pandemic for something.

I do hope the media don't try to spin the fans breaking in to the ground in such a way as to paint the protest as criminal.
The anchor (Dave whatever his name is) is having a go too...
Rant's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

The anchor (Dave whatever his name is) is having a go too...
Aye, because this fixture is at the centre of Skys flagship product, and their product was shut down for a greater principle. Fans are taking the lead and standing up as one. And they've televised it, live.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

And Sky can get fucked too. They're happy to be seen to take a moral stance on some (rightly) important issues, all while fucking over working class fans, but when working class fans take a stand for their own principles, Sky lose their shit because they're on the receiving end of the consequences.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Anyone else get the feeling Sky want rid of the the Glazers and FSG as well? United and Liverpool are the league's biggest attractions and they're in a kind of managed decline under those two. Certainly prevented from reaching their maximum. I know the scouse have been successful recently but that's largely down to Klopp. And I think Nev's right when he speculates that FSG have serious money problems that are going to affect Liverpool.

Cos why else would Sky lend Neville and Carragher their massive platform to rip into these owners and mobilise fans?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Souness , what a wanker.

I love it being stuck to the Glazers like this. But I do worry about how it will all work out for the club. Is there anyone out there who would buy the club that we’d like any better as owners? And a meaningful degree of supporter ownership seems far-fetched, especially with a far right Tory government in power. Then again, Bojo seems willing to do anything if he thinks there’s a few votes in it, so who knows.