Vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

He was restrained when they repeatedly punched him

Police injured about 20 fans including children, compared to 2 police that were injured. They're allowed to be violent to defend the Glazers property, they have the monopoly on violence.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

This is why it's hard for the media to dominate the narrative these days, to smear all fans as violent yobs, cos fans have cameras, and can show the world the the real version of events on social media

It's also why I wouldn't bother pandering to liberal notions of acceptable protest - especially cos police are always going to be violent towards us while defending the Glazers property
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

I thought they might try and get it on today, but that looks unlikely now.

I wonder if there'll be another attempt to get it called off next time its played....
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

Next Glazer Out protest on 15/16 May - the weekend that the PL is looking to reschedule the Utd v Liverpool fixture!!
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Next Glazer Out protest on 15/16 May - the weekend that the PL is looking to reschedule the Utd v Liverpool fixture!!
Fuck yes. They really are making it impossible for the cunts to run this club. It's fucking brilliant
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Fuck yes. They really are making it impossible for the cunts to run this club. It's fucking brilliant
I really feel like I need to get involved.

My personal dilemma is that I have a senior position in the company I work for. Contractually I have various clauses about my personal and social life, and if I get into trouble with the law, I'll lose my job and it'll make it very difficult to get another in my profession. Now, if I were young and single then fuck it. But im married and have 2 kids.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago

My personal dilemma is that I have a senior position in the company I work for. Contractually I have various clauses about my personal and social life, and if I get into trouble with the law, I'll lose my job and it'll make it very difficult to get another in my profession. Now, if I were young and single then fuck it. But im married and have 2 kids.
I believe - despite all attempts to make it illegal at present - you still have the right to peaceful protest without fear of arrest. Make yourself a Joel Glazer mask.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago

I believe - despite all attempts to make it illegal at present - you still have the right to peaceful protest without fear of arrest. Make yourself a Joel Glazer mask.
I'm not sure I'd trust myself to remain peaceful, if I'm honest....
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

The other aspect is, acting lawfully and peacefully doesn't necessarily make you immune from arrest.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

I totally respect what you're saying there. You can never be sure but I'm pretty certain you're canny enough to know if things were going to go south long before they did.

For this sort of protest, numbers matter.

Still, it's a bit rich me goading you on since I have absolutely no chance of being there... well, unless I left now and paid a shitload for a quarantine hotel first.
Rant's official artificial intelligence