Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
It's a very good result in the end, but this is a reminder why we got dumped out of the Champo in the group stage. In the CL you can't get away with having a shit defence and counting on your forwards to compensate.
Come on bman. We all know what you're saying but cheer the fuck up :D
Oh I'm happy about it, it's great watching our big name players show what they can do, banging in the goals.

I'm just thinking about the summer. Looking at this side, I think our priority should be a DM and a CB. But if we have to replace Pogba and Cavani as well, it's going to be a really frustrating window. We should be able to take this team and improve it, but we might end up struggling just to maintain it. Plus the death of the ESL means we're skint.
But it doesn't. The Glazers mean we're skint. The club is rich.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

1 month ago

BTW, how shit was Smalling.....
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
They call him Smaldini in Rome. Standards have dropped everywhere it seems.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
And here?
"Getting rid of Smalling was the biggest mistake" was one of those statements I read here, apart from others.
Club legend Smalling.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
...totally. All this talk of him doing well at Roma has everything to do with how crap the Italian league is.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
And here?
"Getting rid of Smalling was the biggest mistake" was one of those statements I read here, apart from others.
Club legend Smalling.
I know you love to try and pick a silly argument for fun but are you perhaps having trouble understanding what the word "everywhere" means?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Both defences were shit. But we had three players up front that we probably pay a million a week, and they made the difference.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

These cunts again

This game is going ahead, right? I've not heard anything about disruption in Italy
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Hopefully we can get a couple of early goals and not have to push the players hard. We’ve got 4 games in a week now. Villa, Leicester, and Liverpool are hard games too.
jason_uk
Star Man

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Hopefully we can get a couple of early goals and not have to push the players hard. We’ve got 4 games in a week now. Villa, Leicester, and Liverpool are hard games too.
Yep, 4 games in a week, and have a 4 goal lead, and we don't really give anyone a rest.

Its mind boggling, why are bruno and cavani both starting this one? Perfect opportunity to give them a rest.