vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
What a fucking brilliant goal, the nutmeg from Bruno, the ball in from Greenwood and the flying header from Cavani
I hope VAR checked to see if Son was ok
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

One thing you can't give Ole stick for is the brilliant goals we score under him. There's a disproportionate amount of brilliant and beautiful goals, and not many deflected shots or shots off arses.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Why are we so fucking defensive?
fat maradona
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
One thing you can't give Ole stick for is the brilliant goals we score under him. There's a disproportionate amount of brilliant and beautiful goals, and not many deflected shots or shots off arses.
yeh but they're not of his design but more the individual brilliance when it eventually shines through. If we did it more often then I'd give him some credit.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
yeh but they're not of his design but more the individual brilliance when it eventually shines through. If we did it more often then I'd give him some credit.
I don't think they are individual though, they're more like when 3/4 individuals combine, like 2/3 of Pog, Rash, Fernandes, Martial etc.

Maybe we need to score more off arses to challenge for the title
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
I don't think they are individual though, they're more like when 3/4 individuals combine, like 2/3 of Pog, Rash, Fernandes, Martial etc.

Maybe we need to score more off arses to challenge for the title
Surely playing Pogba further forward for once is a tactical decision that Ole deserves some credit for. It's definitely made for more cohesion in attack rather than our usual long ball and fast runner shite
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

2 months ago

No need to bring the cunt on the pitch, Matic can say hello to Mourinho from then bench ffs
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Matic coming on to give Jose hope of top 4
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
That hasn't been the case. We've been consistently creating a lot more chances and goals when compared to our last 3 managers.

Under Gaal we created nothing. We had zero urgency even when we were behind. That's why I hated Gaal the most.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Ole should go straight up to Kane at full time under Jose's nose and say "bring your chin to manchester"