vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Not sure I'll be able to watch this tbh as I'm likely to still be devastated at the news of prince Philip's death
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

They'll probably suspend all games as a mark of respect Sid...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

swampash wrote:
2 months ago
They'll probably suspend all games as a mark of respect Sid...
Wouldn't surprise me fucking hell the BBC went full on North Korea state TV yesterday suspending all programming and even turning off BBC4 cos the cunt had died. No one gives that much of a fuck except a handful of right wing flag shaggers and fascists. Mad, considering it looked like he died in about 2005.

Anyway, sorry for the outburst, it's still raw. I need at least a 3 day bank holiday to mourn.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Surely the demise of a known racist is reason to celebrate
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Surely the demise of a known racist is reason to celebrate
Try telling Britain that, it's just flag shaggers and gammons here these days
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

...gammons? That’s a new one on me...translation please?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Ole should have rested his team against Granada. Spurs will be well rested and this can make a difference. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

swampash wrote:
2 months ago
...gammons? That’s a new one on me...translation please?
The guardian's explanation:

Gammon has been named one of the Collins dictionary’s words of the year. Not because we’re finally celebrating the underdog of all Christmas meats, but because of its place in the politically charged debate around Brexit, in which it is used to describe angry, middle-aged, white Brexiteers – made red in the face by all their fury, bigotry and nationalism.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

We’re losing this. And it’ll be shit to watch.
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Curious lineup...how's that meant to work?