V Watford

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26581
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

I'm still on Fury Wilder, cba with football at the min
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4807
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Bruno will be class for us. Got that X Factor pass and vision.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4807
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

:vampire:
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I'm still on Fury Wilder, cba with football at the min
What are you watching that on mate?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8748
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
Bruno will be class for us. Got that X Factor pass and vision.
Yeah, hopefully that doesn't disappear the way it has with a lot of players who've come to United in recent years.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26581
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
:vampire:
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I'm still on Fury Wilder, cba with football at the min
What are you watching that on mate?
I've only seen highlights so far, what a fight though, Wilder got destroyed
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4807
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
:vampire:
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I'm still on Fury Wilder, cba with football at the min
What are you watching that on mate?
I've only seen highlights so far, what a fight though, Wilder got destroyed
I heard that. Where are the highlights to mate?

Shaw doing well here so far.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

thats the problem with fred. you don't want him near either box
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6538
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Fred and James fighting it out for the worst finisher at the club. Fred wins it tbh.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6139
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
Bruno will be class for us. Got that X Factor pass and vision.
Yeah I like him. Not sure about that Penalty though...
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1754
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Crap team selection, crap tactics and Martial remains absolutely pathetic
Post Reply