vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Aye Bman. I caught the second half, the shit half. Why shut up shop against lower Prem relegation riff raff, it just invited Swansea to come at us and made it unnecessarily nervy. Fucking shite tactics in this era of progressive attacking football.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 years ago
dozer wrote:
3 years ago
Pogba is playing better. He's not trying to do too much. Playing for the team. Good.

What's he done? There's another over hit forward pass straight out of play.......
Nothing great but he was uber crap in his last few games. He wasn't crap this game. So that's better.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

bman2 wrote:
3 years ago
Missed this one, sounds like I didn't miss much. We hardly made a shot in the second half I see. Scored twice and just closed it up then? Classic late season Mourinho then.
We've played the best football for a long time in the first half.
Second half we reverted to type.
Swansea were crap throughout.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 years ago

dozer wrote:
3 years ago
bman2 wrote:
3 years ago
Missed this one, sounds like I didn't miss much. We hardly made a shot in the second half I see. Scored twice and just closed it up then? Classic late season Mourinho then.
We've played the best football for a long time in the first half.
Second half we reverted to type.
Swansea were crap throughout.
There was an intent and urgency about us in the first half. When we didn't have the ball, we pressed aggressively and as a unit. When we had the ball, there was tempo, we had bodies forward.

Second half was inevitable and depressing.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

dozer wrote:
3 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 years ago
dozer wrote:
3 years ago
Pogba is playing better. He's not trying to do too much. Playing for the team. Good.

What's he done? There's another over hit forward pass straight out of play.......
Nothing great but he was uber crap in his last few games. He wasn't crap this game. So that's better.
Did you see those long balls forward? There where at least 6 of them..... He was run past in mf time and again. He passed the ball backward and sideways with ease. But mostly he was fucked off and complaining.

94 mill worth of 'genuine WC' my arse.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Snoops have you no opinion on the match? Or Pogba's 'genuine WC' performance......? Or Jose's WC tic-tacs? I'm guessing you'll probably go with, " Well it's 3 points, that's all that matters...."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Snoops? Come on we won.... :-BD