v West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Jason
Star Man

Yaasss, get in there. Huge 3 points for the top 4 race!

Lucky with the var for once
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yesss the philosopher has done it
FuB
Site Admin

Well, that's capped off a much better all round performance
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Fucking BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Good performance, exerted control, won the midfield battle, won the game and kept a clean sheet - against a good team too
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Bowen really hamming it up fucking hell, he fell and screamed like he was on fire with napalm or something, cunt
Just saw this :))
fat maradona
Legend

Sounds like I missed a good performance from us.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Is the audio on anyone elses stream fucked? Some geezer talking over the game, sounds like the IT bloke trying to fix a computer :))
I had to change stream! So funny! I thought it was a tannoy announcement at first! I thought “Christ, we’re really pushing the commercial side” 😂😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

Those sounds, brian, will have been from an ad loaded by the stream provider. If you minimise your stream viewing screen you will probably see a YouTube window has been loaded and the ad is running in the YouTube window. All you have to do is to close that ad window. It loads even though you might have ad blocker software installed and also manages to get around launching the stream via a VPN.
Always make sure too that you clear your cache after you have been using the stream - it's amazing how many cookies they are able to load! And don't be fooled into downloading anything, such as the 'update flash' download.