Vs Brentford

Forum for match day threads
Post Reply
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6900
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Will this be another case of a shite side taking points off us, basically by running round more than we do and actually giving a shit?
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 3261
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

I really hope we stick with more or less the same team that played vs Villa. I say that, but the manager's been talking about Pogba lately.

IMHO there were a few shoots of optimism (in terms of how we played), bearing in the midfield that started. Elanga had a good game.

Rashford and Maguire need to stay out of the team.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4997
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

I’m so excited for this…
















































NOT…
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1506
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

I read a Twitter post that apparently Ralf has told the Board that Shaw, Maguire and AWB aren’t good enough and need to be replaced. If this is a true statement, god bless Ralf.
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 924
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

sheesh wrote:
4 months ago
I really hope we stick with more or less the same team that played vs Villa. I say that, but the manager's been talking about Pogba lately.

IMHO there were a few shoots of optimism (in terms of how we played), bearing in the midfield that started. Elanga had a good game.

Rashford and Maguire need to stay out of the team.
Echo same sentiment.

Losing the 2 goals in the context of the game was bad enough, but when you think had we kept the cs it would have harder for Harry to expect to waltz back into the 11, makes it all the worse.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5558
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Isn't it a bit too early for Pogba - he's surely not match fit?
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 3261
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

You might be right, Swampash.

The teams

Brentford: Lossl, Sorensen, Jansson, Pinnock, Roerslev, Janelt, Norgaard, Jensen, Canos, Mbeumo, Toney.
Subs: Henry, Forss, Wissa, Ghoddos, Ajer, Baptiste, Bidstrup, Stevens, Fernandez.

Manchester United: De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Alex Telles, McTominay, Fred, Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Elanga, Ronaldo.
Subs: Jones, Maguire, Mata, Martial, Rashford, Heaton, Henderson, Matic, van de Beek.
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 924
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Loving this, ralf has gone without maguire again.
He doesn't give a shit about price tags.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 7240
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
I read a Twitter post that apparently Ralf has told the Board that Shaw, Maguire and AWB aren’t good enough and need to be replaced. If this is a true statement, god bless Ralf.
Goldbridge was banging on about that the other day and slagging off the journalist who broke the story.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 7240
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
4 months ago
Loving this, ralf has gone without maguire again.
He doesn't give a shit about price tags.
Likewise no Rashford in the starting line up. Thank fuck
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Post Reply