Vs Roma

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6127
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

So, another European final, even if its the Mickey Mouse version.

Be a good stage for a protest, wouldn't it....?
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6757
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Roma's number 55 is a good player. Only 19 too
Do you mean the lad who scored. Number 59?
Edrima Darboe I think he's called. Came on for Smalling. Really tidy on the ball, doesn't panic under pressure and is still only a lad.
He has the same sort of stature and balance as Gomez did... so no chance of Ole looking at him
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26410
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

That second half is why Ole plays with the same team a lot. We had 4 players on the pitch that don't usually play, and it all went to shit. 3 of those players were defenders too (Bailey, Williams, Telles) which is why we looked so shit in defence.
Last edited by Sid on Thu May 06, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6757
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
So, another European final, even if its the Mickey Mouse version.

Be a good stage for a protest, wouldn't it....?
Hmmm.. where is it being played?

Would be a fantastic opportunity for the press to out united fans as English football hooligans in Europe
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6127
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

So, Villareal in the final. We should be winning that, but I expect us to find a way to fuck it up
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26410
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Arsenal lose on aggregate :))

We play Villarreal
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6757
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

No all-English final then... poor old Arsenal
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6127
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
1 month ago
So, another European final, even if its the Mickey Mouse version.

Be a good stage for a protest, wouldn't it....?
Hmmm.. where is it being played?

Would be a fantastic opportunity for the press to out united fans as English football hooligans in Europe
Due to be played in Gdansk, Poland.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26410
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Mata literally comes on for the last couple of minutes just so he can shake everyone's hands and chat to players at full time
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6757
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Mata literally comes on for the last couple of minutes just so he can shake everyone's hands and chat to players at full time
An ambassador for the club who's still being paid as a player
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Post Reply