Americans crash FIFA party

Non-United football chat
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33684831

Fuck me, Putin really is beyond parody, isn't he!
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

He's just on the wind up
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Or he's a scary narcissistic cunt who is as corrupt as the day is long.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

They all are

This is politics, money, if you give em what you want you're a hero, if you don't, you're evil, corrupt

That's why all this is so fascinating, because the inner workings are being made public
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Platini is going to stand for FIFA presidency

Apparently he has the backing of 4 of the 6 confederations

Interesting to see what his plan for global football is, whether it's Europe centric
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Didn't the vote for the Qatar world cup bid? Don't think he's any better than Blatter but he will be more eurocentric
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Aye, France voted for Qatar

Blatter said Sarkozy intervened and made em vote that way in order to preserve relations with Qatar and protect business deals

They will have wanted some of the contracts that Qatar were offering to build the thing
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Eurocentric suits me while keeping an eye on the MLS over the next load of years, even if it doesn't really really progress, the stadiums are good, the banter looks good and you can have a pint without some jobsworths telling you to sit down,

Its Germany without the good players tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Eurocentric suits you... so from now on we know that when you whine about FIFA and corruption, you're only doing it because you have a selfish agenda

Because really you're not wanting to rid FIFA of corruption or unfairness, you just want it run in your favour, which makes you as bad as FIFA

Now that is proper Little Englander shit, or Little Europa shit
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Eurocentric suits you... so from now on we know that when you whine about FIFA and corruption, you're only doing it because you have a selfish agenda

Because really you're not wanting to rid FIFA of corruption or unfairness, you just want it run in your favour, which makes you as bad as FIFA

Now that is proper Little Englander shit, or Little Europa shit
Bitch slapped.