Euros 2021

Non-United football chat
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Mct was better than the English holding players.
sheesh
Legend

1 month ago

Really impressed with the Scots tonight. I know that we joke about 'pashun', but they outran the England players and showed more heart. They were a bit unlucky just to get the point. England will be embarrassed if they play like that against a side like Belgium (who I think will win the competition).
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
. Scotland are just making up the numbers.
What????!!!
Fuck off bman!!!
Love and kisses Scottish swampash
Last edited by swampash on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

I was due to go fishing in the morning...but fuck that, give me another whisky.
Scotland tonight and Denmark yesterday showed what football should be about.
Another whisky please...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Couldn’t give a shit about England v Scotland. Scotland are just making up the numbers. If Southgate contrives to lose against Scotland, he shouldn’t be fired. He should be immediately taken out behind one of the stands and shot, then buried in an unmarked grave.
What????!!!
Fuck off bman!!!
Love and kisses Scottish swampash
Sorry swampy! Fellow Celt here. You should be thanking me for successfully jinxing England. Mind games innit.

In all seriousness, Scotland did well. The manager didn’t get sucked into the hype, and did the smart thing. Could even have nicked a win!!
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

I like that Scotland is also proving the validity of my suggestion that we play McT at CB. He held up very well there against some of the PL’s most successful attacking players.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Looking on the bright side, some Unites supporters were worried that Sancho would have a great tournament and Dortmund would jack up his price. Little risk of that now.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Looking on the bright side, some Unites supporters were worried that Sancho would have a great tournament and Dortmund would jack up his price. Little risk of that now.
I'm praying we don't sign him because of this. High probability of being a flop and bad decisions like this could derail our season. We need to make a title challenge this year.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Good morning all!
What a great game...
sheesh
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
I'm praying we don't sign him because of this. High probability of being a flop and bad decisions like this could derail our season. We need to make a title challenge this year.
Title challenge? I think you're going to be very disappointed next season, Dozer...