Racism in football

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

My opinion on the FA hasn't changed in 15 years. The 120 odd or whatever rich cunts that run it should be forcibly removed by me and a few others who're up for it with automatic weapons, and then replaced by a horizontal diverse genuinely accountable bunch of relevent ex footballers, managers etc.

Cos it's just scandal after scandal and fuck all changes. And this mob aren't equipped or arsed to save football post covid.
OliverB
Reserves

The Crawley Town manager case has been interesting to say the least.

I don't see how a manager could get away with saying the stuff John Yems was said to have been saying.
Apparently he was even segregating the dressing room, foreigners on one side etc.

If the white players knew it was going on and said nothing about it - for however many months it was happening - that really is shocking... for me if players are witnessing this stuff and keeping quite - they are just as bad as the person doing it and the players who turned a blind eye to it should be punished.

Sadly there is a guy that works for Kick It Out who literally as soon as a black manager is sacked - claims it's racism, even if that manager has won 1 in 20 and the team is in danger of relegation - this chap still hints at racism... so he makes himself look like a trouble maker by getting people looking for racism that isn't there - when that time could have been used on focusing on real racism in the game.

He seems not to realise that no matter if you are black or white - if you are a football manager who is losing games you are in danger of being sacked.
;)
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

OliverB wrote: 1 year ago The Crawley Town manager case has been interesting to say the least.

I don't see how a manager could get away with saying the stuff John Yems was said to have been saying.
Apparently he was even segregating the dressing room, foreigners on one side etc.

If the white players knew it was going on and said nothing about it - for however many months it was happening - that really is shocking... for me if players are witnessing this stuff and keeping quite - they are just as bad as the person doing it and the players who turned a blind eye to it should be punished.

Sadly there is a guy that works for Kick It Out who literally as soon as a black manager is sacked - claims it's racism, even if that manager has won 1 in 20 and the team is in danger of relegation - this chap still hints at racism... so he makes himself look like a trouble maker by getting people looking for racism that isn't there - when that time could have been used on focusing on real racism in the game.

He seems not to realise that no matter if you are black or white - if you are a football manager who is losing games you are in danger of being sacked.
I've only just seen what Yems has been saying - fucked. Crawley town seem to attract the worst cunts.