Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Jason
Star Man

Cl final, wtf is this performance shite lol.

Camilla cabello.

The game is well and truly gone.

Get the match on, its just a cringy attempt to turn this into another super bowl.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Liverpool bailed out by VAR shocker.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago Cl final, wtf is this performance shite lol.

Camilla cabello.

Get the match on, its just a cringy attempt to turn this into another super bowl.
I hate this constant attempt to Americanise football cos they think it will generate more money. If it isn't broke etc
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago

Camilla cabello.

I hate this constant attempt to Americanise football cos they think it will generate more money. If it isn't broke etc
I missed the first half due to going out with friends and, er, not really giving m7ch of a shit. Did i miss anything?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago

Camilla cabello.

I missed the first half due to going out with friends and, er, not really giving m7ch of a shit. Did i miss anything?
Liverpool dominated the first half and had a couple of decent chances. Madrid seem content to sit in and not commit players forward. But Real had a great chance just before half time and should be 1-0 up. So basically similar to the City v Madrid games.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Real, class
bman2
Legend

I missed the performance shite. Was there a “half time show”??
bman2
Legend

There’s a strong case to be made that Ancelotti is the best manager of the last twenty years. It seems like to can take over any team, no matter it’s problems, and get the very best out of them. He’s pragmatic and adaptable in terms of tactics, but he doesn’t just fall back on basic counterattacking football like most “pragmatic” managers.

Aging stars? big egos? Divided dressing room? None of this stuff seems to phase Ancelotti.

Did United ever try to hire him after Ferguson? I think the club would be in a much better place now if it had.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Cortois is pulling off heroics. Have you ever seen Real Madrid defend so well?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago There’s a strong case to be made that Ancelotti is the best manager of the last twenty years. It seems like to can take over any team, no matter it’s problems, and get the very best out of them. He’s pragmatic and adaptable in terms of tactics, but he doesn’t just fall back on basic counterattacking football like most “pragmatic” managers.

Aging stars? big egos? Divided dressing room? None of this stuff seems to phase Ancelotti.

Did United ever try to hire him after Ferguson? I think the club would be in a much better place now if it had.
He's won CLs and league titles in 5 different leagues too - all the major ones. If Madrid win this tonight, it will be his fourth european cup.

There were rumours that Fergie wanted Ancelotti as his first choice when he retired. But for whatever reason it didn't happen. I seem to remember Carlo didn't want it? Might be bollocks. But yeah we should have got him, he's definitely an all time great.