Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Grealish having his Citeh medical at the weekend, looks like they've got him. But does he improve them £100m worth? I don't think so.....
He'll improve them but not as much as a CF would. If they keep playing their 5 man midfield / attack next season, they'll get found out. There'll be a game where some shite like Burnley park the bus, and they won't be able to break em down.
City need enough English players, and they showed with Sterling that they’re willing to spend big to get an English player who is also good enough to get on the pitch for them. Obviously they could get someone as good as Grealish for half the price, if they weren’t English, but I think they see this as the price of business. After all, sportwashing doesn’t work very well if they don’t have any English players.
fat maradona
Legend

Villa have done some great business in getting Ings for £25m. He's a 25+ goals per season when fit and would have been a great signing for us to give us options on the bench.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Messi leaving Barca. He'll rock up at City, which could fuck Kane's chance of a move.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Messi leaving Barca. He'll rock up at City, which could fuck Kane's chance of a move.
If City end up getting Grealish, Kane and Messi in one summer then top flight football is officially bollocks. It's too easy, too unfair. It'd be the end game of the UAEs PR project as they'd win virtually everything. They already pretty much do. It was two doped clubs that contested the CL final too. PSG where the other most likelys. There's only United out of the the non doped club that are threat to their dominance.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Its already fucked Sid. Barcelona - one of the games greatest and authentic sides, can't afford to keep their most iconic player despite him agreeing to take a pay cut, at the same time as Manchester City spend 100m on a player who couldn't even get in the fucking England side.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Its already fucked Sid. Barcelona - one of the games greatest and authentic sides, can't afford to keep their most iconic player despite him agreeing to take a pay cut, at the same time as Manchester City spend 100m on a player who couldn't even get in the fucking England side.
True. Madrid are going the same way too. It's us and Bayern left as Liverpool need to build again. If one of us can't land a major trophy, top flight football is fucked, unfair, ridiculous - but the thing they fear the most, it's fucking boring.

In the last 12 years only 4 Prem titles have gone to non doped clubs. 8 have gone to City and Chelsea. 6 of those in the last 8 seasons.
Since 2013 only 1 league cup has been won by a non doped club (United)
The FA Cup still looks competitive but that's only because the top clubs don't take it seriously

English fans have long derided foreign leagues because of the unfair dominance of 1 or 2 clubs. But the Prem is pretty much the same now.
sheesh
Legend

Lukaku has rejoined Chelsea. I've got a funny feeling that he'll do well for them.
Jason
Star Man

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Lukaku has rejoined Chelsea. I've got a funny feeling that he'll do well for them.
30 goal plus the past 2 season, and has consistently done well for Belgium.

I think he'll be class for them as well. Is a massive boost to their attack.

Coming season will be tough, city Chelsea and us have all improved the squads, and Liverpool will surely come back with a point to prove.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I was listening to the NQAT podcast and they mentioned Jose's first preseason game as Roma boss - they lost 5-2 to Real Betis. Jose got sent off along with 3 other players, in a fucking preseason game :))

His man management is tragic. Anyway, he's irrelevant now, I just thought that was funny.
bman2
Legend

PSG have signed Messi, Donnarumma, Ramos, and Wijnaldum on a free this summer. Not a bad bit of business.