Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
sheesh
Legend

Chelsea probably need a centre forward - there was some talk of Lukaku going back there. He was utter shite for us, but I'd imagine Tuchel would get the best out of someone like him.

Liverpool have already shown that they're not messing around in the transfer market, by signing that defender Konate.

Spurs will be an interesting proposition if they get Poch back. You'd expect them to spend money, especially if Kane goes.

Leicester will be competitive, but I can't see them being as consistent next season.

All things point to us having a really difficult season unless we pull our fingers out.
swampash
Legend

Talk here in the press that Klinsmann could be heading for Spurs.
dozer
Legend

Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 2 years ago
Not surprised hearing this, I thought at the time they were crocodile tears.

How can you say a player is so special, bla bla bla, when at the end of the day he wanted to stay extend his contract but was forced out. That decision ultimately came from pep.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's weird, but Pep never liked Aguero. I don't know why. Maybe Kun was a massive arsehole? It'll be interesting to see who replaces him
dozer
Legend

Pep tried to replace him with Jesus a long time ago. Aguero was a way better player so that didn't work out.
I'm surprised he didn't quit earlier.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I get the impression Pep didn't like Aguero cos he's a proper striker. He doesn't do much but score. Managers can have a problem with these types. Owen, Chico etc. Pep likes to be cleverer than that, like right now he loves winning games by playing 5 attacking mids and no CF. Also when Aguero is fit, he has to be in the 11, cos he's that good. So it got in the way off Peps tinkering.

Might be talking shit but I get that impression.
sheesh
Legend

Villa have signed Emiliano Buendia from Norwich:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ansfer-fee

He could be a very good signing for them. I believe Arsenal were also after him.
dozer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Villa have signed Emiliano Buendia from Norwich:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ansfer-fee

He could be a very good signing for them. I believe Arsenal were also after him.
Upto 38m for a championship player?
It's as if covid had no impact on the finances