Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I remember watching a world cup recently too and being impressed at the quality. The drama too. The women's game has suffered from the fact the FA banned it for 50 years. But it's getting back on its feet now.
swampash
Legend

England and Germany are technically and tactically outstanding. Not as physical as the men’s game but great quality and thoroughly entertaining.
swampash
Legend

Great fight back by the English ladies team last night against Spain. Great game to watch.
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Great fight back by the English ladies team last night against Spain. Great game to watch.
yeah. was really nailbiting stuff! if only United could have mustered that sort of fight and determination over the last few years
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

...agreed. Another good one tonight, Germany and Austria.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The intensity is class. Also all the women's teams I've seen play high pressing football. United really have been in the dark ages.
swampash
Legend

Totally, Sid.
swampash
Legend

I fancy England will see off Sweden. The final beckons.
swampash
Legend

Bloody hell, Holland were poor!
LVG football from the women.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Chelsea hammered 4-0 by Arsenal in pre season. Tuchel admitted they're in crisis. He said they have a lot of players thinking about leaving.

The transition from a hugely doped club that punched above its weight thanks to a war criminal, to regular club that has to survive on its own, is gonna be interesting.

I think Chelsea will slowly tank as they adjust back to their natural position. Tuchel will leave. They might pick up the odd trophy or two but the wheels are in motion. It's not just the lack of doping money, it's the mismanagement; Todd Boehly is signing players ala Woodward, and the investment firm (the majority owners) will be asking for returns soon enough.

I fucking love it tbh :)) you takes the money you pays the price