Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
dozer
Legend

Anyone watching the semi finals? This real Madrid team makes man Utd look much better.
This team can't play. Probably the start of a decline which is why Perez is making all that noise. He's a smart man.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Two english teams in the CL final, at least one in the Europa. England could dominate europe until Barca and Madrid sort their shit out, which might take a while given that both teams have combined debts of 2.3bn.

Also worth noting that the two english teams in the CL have owners that invest heavily. I can't see us challenging until the Glazers leave.
sheesh
Legend

What an unbelievable goal by Tielemans. Fair play to Leicester.
dozer
Legend

Leicester players seem to love their club owner. They've pulled him in, having him celebrate like he's one of them. Lovely scenes.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Tielemanns would be perfect for us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Liverpools keeper is a bigger threat at their corners than any of our players.

Right header tbf
bman2
Legend

There’s three teams that could win the French League tomorrow. Would be great for Lille, and the league, if they hold on.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah, fuck PSG
sheesh
Legend

Maybe this is me just being sore about Liverpool getting top 4,but Leicester don't deserve champions league. They had it in the palms of their hands for much of the season. They had Villa do them a favour and now they're losing to Spurs, who are utter shit.

Renties sneak in now. FFS
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Maybe this is me just being sore about Liverpool getting top 4,but Leicester don't deserve champions league. They had it in the palms of their hands for much of the season. They had Villa do them a favour and now they're losing to Spurs, who are utter shit.

Renties sneak in now. FFS
Leicester have bottled it again. The bottlejob mentality is well in place now. Wouldn't trust Rodgers.