Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Africa

5 years ago

http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/201 ... 030915.php

Refugee crisis: FC Bayern pledges substantial financial, material and practical aid

That's classy tbf.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8611
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

just1n wrote:http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/201 ... 030915.php

Refugee crisis: FC Bayern pledges substantial financial, material and practical aid

That's classy tbf.
Yeah it is. I hope we do something similar.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:
just1n wrote:http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/201 ... 030915.php

Refugee crisis: FC Bayern pledges substantial financial, material and practical aid

That's classy tbf.
Yeah it is. I hope we do something similar.
Well, I've been saying it for years... if United was run properly... not for profit... and certainly not for the profit of malignant parasites like the Glazers, then we could still be the richest club in football, with the cheapest tickets, and still generate enough money to give generously to charities on a regular basis...

Instead, even if we DO make a token contribution to a charity... it's got to be filmed and documented, and used as PR exercise, with all the sincerity of a Cameron speech on fixing poverty...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:A little off topic but I'm going to make it official. Gareth Bale is fuckin quality.
Well, you can forget about Bale now... assuming we ever had a chance... as long as Perez runs Real, we'll get fuck all off of him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26372
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Class from Bayern

Was it the fans that decided the money should go to the crisis, not the board? Because fans vote where money goes at Bayern, and if it was left to the suited cunts they'd probably not have done a generous act like that

Could be wrong like
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Fellaini and De Bruyne for Belgium
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26372
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
redzebs wrote:http://www.fcum.tv

Fair fucks to these ones, extended highlights for free, United charge you for mutv and if you want to watch online content you have to pay again!
As if people were going to pay to watch FCUM online content :))
It's like a donation to charity, a good cause - something alien to a lot of big club fans tbf
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8611
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Fellaini and De Bruyne for Belgium
Pathetic how we signed a Belgian no.10 so City went out and did the same thing.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
dozer wrote:
redzebs wrote:http://www.fcum.tv

Fair fucks to these ones, extended highlights for free, United charge you for mutv and if you want to watch online content you have to pay again!
As if people were going to pay to watch FCUM online content :))
It's like a donation to charity, a good cause - something alien to a lot of big club fans tbf

Forget it Sid, he doesn't see the irony considering he pays to watch CUM every night, and none of his perverted wonders could kick each other in the balls never mind play for a constantly promoted team.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:A little off topic but I'm going to make it official. Gareth Bale is fuckin quality.
Well, you can forget about Bale now... assuming we ever had a chance... as long as Perez runs Real, we'll get fuck all off of him...
We should have done everything to get Bale but SAF retired and moyes took over and Real through tons of cash at Spurs. We'll regret it
Post Reply