Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
swampash wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:Draxler having a medical at Wolfsburg. They didn't fuck about after selling de bruyne.
Fuck - we missed a good opportunity there in Draxler.
Totally available too swamps.
Draxler wouldn't work for us, sometimes he loses possession trying a penetrating pass in the attacking third.
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

If we don't sign anybody it's going to be a bloody long season.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
swampash wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:Draxler having a medical at Wolfsburg. They didn't fuck about after selling de bruyne.
Fuck - we missed a good opportunity there in Draxler.
Totally available too swamps.
Draxler wouldn't work for us, sometimes he loses possession trying a penetrating pass in the attacking third.
He's only 21 and looks like he's going to turn into a good 'un. I'd take him and develop him.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Wasn't Draxler injured for a season? Risky.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

just1n wrote:Wasn't Draxler injured for a season? Risky.
Stop that ffs....we could make excuses for every fucking player we havent and won't sign!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Grandstander1
First Teamer

5 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:If we don't sign anybody it's going to be a bloody long season.
In his third summer, he's still showing he can't get the job done. We need him out there making good 20 - 30 million£ deals, not squeezing 2 million more out of Cup O' Noodles or trying to blow the wad on one player. Glazers need to have a hard look at this.

Whatever, take the "war chest" for this season and pay down the debt. Finish top 4 to keep Adidas happy.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

The answer is obvious.....KLOPP!!!!
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
just1n wrote:Wasn't Draxler injured for a season? Risky.
Stop that ffs....we could make excuses for every fucking player we havent and won't sign!
I think not going for Draxler is a big mistake, personally. I thought he would fit Louis' system well and could have developed into a great player with us.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

bet365 ‏@bet365 2h2 hours ago
Barcelona's summer signings (under a transfer ban) - 2

Arsenal's summer signings - 1
:))
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Lol