Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote:City's players chucked it in a while ago. The club ruined any chance of a title with their Guardiola announcement, everyone's just marking time now. What a shit club.
Yeah looks like annoucing that was a bad idea

But Leiciester are class as well
Lazarus
Legend

BT sport pundits ranting about how important team spirit is to Leicester City and any team, seeing the players enjoying themselves and acknowledging nice passes and moves, smiling. Must be the right kind of team spirit Leicester have got, not that mythical English kind that most of us talk about cause we don't understand the real kind......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
madredmonkey
First Teamer

Fantastic from Leicester, superb performance, city shite.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote:We seriously need to open the cheque book for Mahrez. NQAT.
Fuck Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, or any other cunt... I'm seriously starting to fancy Ranieri... get the cheque book out for him... working absolute wonders...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

bman2 wrote:City's players chucked it in a while ago. The club ruined any chance of a title with their Guardiola announcement, everyone's just marking time now. What a shit club.
Wouldn't it be something if that whole thing backfired, and they collapsed dramatically to the point they dropped out of the tho 4...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

http://www.footytube.com/video/mnc-lei-hl-eng-401271

City were shat on. Performance of the season by Leicester, no question.

Btw, what a save on the line by Schmeichel. Superb goal by Mahrez.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Joe Allen off for Liverpool with a hamstring injury. That's 5 players out with that injury, and 3 with knee injuries.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Klopp and Sturridge clearly don't get on either. Sturridge isn't a gegenpress type player.

Klopp has a big job rebuilding that squad. But thr comments made by the yank owners recently it sounds like they're more interested in getting a return on young players that Klopp will hopefully make great, like he did at Dortmund. They'll see how much they got got for Gotze and Lewandowski and be rubbing their hands. It's probably why he got the job.
Anantax
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:We seriously need to open the cheque book for Mahrez. NQAT.
Fuck Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, or any other cunt... I'm seriously starting to fancy Ranieri... get the cheque book out for him... working absolute wonders...
Might be an idea that...
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote:Klopp and Sturridge clearly don't get on either. Sturridge isn't a gegenpress type player.

Klopp has a big job rebuilding that squad. But thr comments made by the yank owners recently it sounds like they're more interested in getting a return on young players that Klopp will hopefully make great, like he did at Dortmund. They'll see how much they got got for Gotze and Lewandowski and be rubbing their hands. It's probably why he got the job.
Lewandowski left on a free.