Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
spektarm
First Teamer

6 years ago

Argentina leading 4-1 against Paraguay atm, first goal by Rojo, third and fourth by Di Maria!

EDIT: Fifth one, Di Maria with an assist. :ymapplause:
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Will be a class final

I'm hoping Chile win it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:Will Leicester live to regret it.
Sacking his cunt of a son, or his excusing, endorsing father???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

That's gonna make for an awkward conversation over Christmas dinner!
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

BBC reckon it's definitely because they axed his son, and Pearson isn't happy about it

But Cardiff's owners are from Thailand, so if Pearson can't get his head around why they would want to axe a player who racially abused his people during an orgy ffs then he's a fool
zzzzzds
First Teamer

6 years ago

Spudiator wrote:That's gonna make for an awkward conversation over Christmas dinner!
Yeah, and I don't think they'll be ordering Thai for a while .... well the son might .... :D
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Not sure Whats worse, that data rant article about a player we didn't sign or the dippers commenting on it.

At least Ed compared the data to the numbers on their dole cheques so they could understand, ffs Jay Shon.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Pirlo looks like he's away to NYC, fuck, him and Lampard in midfield and Villa upfront, not be bottom of the league next year
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Too many oldies could upset the balance of the team. Where's the speed and stamina?
I hope they have others to compensate
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

dozer wrote:Too many oldies could upset the balance of the team. Where's the speed and stamina?
I hope they have others to compensate

Thats what American athletes are renounced for, plus Lampard was still doing a job for City, so good a job thats why he wasn't away to the States earlier, and Pirlo was playing in the World Cup and was in the champions league final, Id say he'll be alright.